
Nate has always been a reader, loves 1,000,000 books (well that is what it seems like) each night read to him, this one day last summer I found him on his mini lounge reading a 50c book from lifeline called (counting cows) and he looked so intrigued by each sentence, he is such a great little actor, I often think he will end up like a Sally on Home and Away. (Well a great job, good money and no stress, I would think) I used Bo Bunny cardstock, Scenic Route pp and Bella have this cute pp out at the moment with all these coloured tape measures on, looks cute. A friend of mine - Amy Brown from The scrappin Kats gave me the idea to put a rub-on on to cardstock and cut it out, I 3d'd it and I just love it, also Amy sent me the gorgeous blue and red square brads in a mystery RAK also, my style amazes me all the time, I do the simplest of layouts and then do a busy, multi-coloured one, hard to define my style......
1 comment:
This is sweet, Mel. Love how many photos you fit on here, and that owl is too cute!
Post a Comment