I have been finding on nights when I have limited enthusiasm I just get out every embellishment (they are in 3 baskets) and just put the photos down and just add anything that I like, the page seems to come together quite quickly for me, there doesn't seem to be any particular colour scheme or limitations on anything I do this way and well, I love busy layouts as well as the opposite extreme the neat & tidy.
Scrapping pictures of my 6 year old son has been my favourite thing to do, I now enjoy making cards as well, I work for Child Protection Services during the week days and have the luxury of taking and picking my little boy up from school, we have built our little dream house, have 2 chickens (Lolly & Dolly), 2 poodles and 2 loud parrots (Trevor and Charley) and fantastic friends and neighbours.
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Me and Uncle Col
I have been finding on nights when I have limited enthusiasm I just get out every embellishment (they are in 3 baskets) and just put the photos down and just add anything that I like, the page seems to come together quite quickly for me, there doesn't seem to be any particular colour scheme or limitations on anything I do this way and well, I love busy layouts as well as the opposite extreme the neat & tidy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment