Monday, August 3, 2009

Best Friends forever


Kat has these headings from My Minds Eye and they really suit my layouts at the moment, I like them sometimes as a change to using chipboard alphas, I really am enjoying scrapping at the moment and actually liking what I accomplish also, seems for me with a little organisation can actually successfully finish a layout a night or about 4/5 a week which is a total record since it used to take me ages to work out just the papers, but now I get papers together beforehand and although there is not a photo in mind at this stage, it doesn't take long to find one in the 3 full shoeboxes full.

2 comments:

ames said...

This is one of my all time favs. Love it, Mel.

Tanyah Payne said...

Thanks so much for following my blog, Your work is amazing love your creations
luv tanXx