
I love our days away with Col and Jan, they are just the best friends, this particular trip we went to Caloundra and enjoyed some shopping and had lunch in a gorgeous coffee shop and Nate and I got up to our usual antics in the back. We fall asleep every trip on the way home, so nice to sit in the back and let someone else drive. Great times and great memories.
3 comments:
Hello Aussie scrapper!
I came across your blog whilst blog hopping....... as you do.
Love your layouts , they are fab!!
If you ever need any inspiration I run two challenge sites:
ARTastic = http://artasticchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
and
From Screen 2 Sscrap = http://screen2scrap.blogspot.com/
Would love you to come and play along or become a follower to get my most recent postings
cheers
Shazza
Saw your comment on From Screen 2 Scrap, would love for you to come and have a go... you are most welcome, and you never know your Luck!!
Thanks and Cheers
Shazza
Hi its me again...... lol
Just letting you know that the new criteria has just gone up for my challenge sites for October.
Would love you to join us this month :)
ARTastic = http://artasticchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
Inspiration this month comes from Vincent van Gogh's 'Starry Night'
and
From Screen 2 Scrap = http://screen2scrap.blogspot.com/
Inspiration this month comes from the movie poster 'Night at the Museum'
Don't forget to become a follower of my challenge blog sites, that way you get all the updates and info :)
Cheers
Shazza
Post a Comment