Friday, March 4, 2011

ArTastic challenge DT Layout























Hello everyone, this is my layout for ArTastic DT this month, the criteria is 1. a bright layout, 2. and animal somewhere - owl (gosh I hope that qualifies as an animal) and 3. circles somewhere (3) and well I used the gorgeous My2Angels pins and inked them to match the layout (the bike, scooter and boys @ play). these are so versatile by the way.

This is our Mayor and he is so awesome, I love him, Ipswich has just grown and got so much more amenities & activites since he got in. Saturday night we are attending the outdoor Pictures here, it is so much fun and Toy Story 3 is playing, we have the DVD but just go for the fantastic atmosphere....although raining heaps here so we'll have to see.

And here is little Master Nate at our new play group called "Play and Learn" he has so much fun and the best thing is he can make the noise and leave the instruments there. He tries out the guitar, drum, symbol and they have a huge parachute which I have to admit is heaps of fun for me with him too. This is our Wednesday's now out for 12 weeks.


Hope you are all well, I have to tell you that I am so enjoying blogging at the moment, wow, we are all going to have some amazing memories to show our next generation and this makes me so proud. Love to you all, Melxx

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

amazing page, I admire your scrappages so much!!!! You do beautiful work!

Beautiful pics, glad you are all doing well up there, they have open air cinemas here too occassionally, they are down near the beach, so cool to get the breeze and hear and see the ocean as you watch!

But its been raining every night here too for over a week, very tropical weather!

Hope it stay clears for you on the night.

Have Fun!

Anonymous said...

totally agree we will have some amazing memories to show the next generation and so beautifully preserved as well
Can't wait till the 19th when we finally meet :)

Cathy said...

Gorgeous bright and beautiful LO Mel... loving all the Sass Lass embellies and of course the cute pics of Nate!! :) hugs

Nikki xx said...

Your layout is just gorgoues Mel :) Your happy pics of Nate and the beautiful bright colours make me smile! Love all the little details too.
I laughed when I read about the music...my cherubs have a drum kit and "make" me sit through solos and wait for the applause
...hehehe..gotta love how much they enjoy it! Hope you are well sweets and that your weekend is fantastic. Take care Mel xx

Rachael Funnell said...

Such a Awesome bright Layout MEL!!
lovin all the Sassafras goodness...
Gee Nate's a little Cutie....
Hope you have a lovely weekend..
XXX

T.W said...

Ah, such an awesome layout! You know how much I love seeing colorfullness on neutral/kraft background paper... ;3

Re (my blog): Sadly most fans of the series follow it blindly, loving anything no matter how bad it is, as long as it has "Zelda" written on it... So people react with "can't wait, it will be awesome!" instead of seeing it for what it really is...
Guess many fandoms are like that though. ;_;

Lynnda said...

Beautiful page Mel... I love the layering...and of course never go wrong with sassafras... tell you what...spooky!!!..coz me too just did one sassafras only on my blog...hehehehe...great mind think alike!!...SNAP!!!...Love that pic of Nate...hes going to be a heartbreaker...eh....enjoy the weekends... hugs and kisses to you and your lil man...xoxo

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Great masculine layout, love the colors and lots of fun details!

Liz Weber said...

Hiya Mel, so lovely to hear from you, thanks for the blog visit.

LOVE that very awesome layout, what a great mayor you have, he has done wonderful things for Ipswich.

Nate is growing up so handsome. So glad he is enjoying playgroup, my kids loved it.

Fingers crossed the weather holds for your movie night.

Have a great weekend.

CONGRATS on the Lollipop Ladies DT, very cool!

Khristen said...

Love that layout sooooo much, so bright and fun! What a fun playgroup, I'm getting Patryk into something similar in the next few weeks! Can't wait to get him out there and interacting! Hope all is well and that you get to see the movie later :) xoxo

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love love love that photo!!! AWESOME title work and loveeeeeeeeee all the Sass!!! And what AN AMAZING group for Nate to be in!!! I hear those groups are AWESOME!!!! Loveeeeeeeeee the photo from it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Roxy said...

Hey Mel, glad you're well over there and enjoying blogging! I always love to see your posts and LOs, and this one is so fabby, really love the layering and embellies in there, especially the tape measure!
Wow, those outdoor movies sound so great - we just got a theatre up and running in this town and it's pretty great to have. It's run by a community group, so hopefully it works out well in the long haul. We have a fun playgroup here that I used to bring Brenna to, but I won't get to now that I'm working, sniff. Speaking of Brenna, she's been pretty sick with a cold, I finally brought her in and she's on antibiotics now. She's barking at me to get her out of her high chair now, so better run. Oh! Congrats on the Lollipop design team, I meant to write on your last post but the computer was not cooperating. Hugs and much love, Roxy!

Rita Barakat said...

Oh my goodness Nate is getting so big!! Beautiful page - love all the colors! You will have to thumb through your CM and seemy pages there! Have fun at your party!

yyam said...

Such a happy layout! Love the vibrant clusters! :)

Have a fab weekend!

Michelle H. said...

Gorgeous LO!!
Love all the cluster of embellishments!!
Love the SL you used!!
That group sounds so fun wish we had one here!
I hope it doesnt rain so you can go to the park!!
Biog hugs & love to you both!!

Stacey said...

Love love love the layout. Your so creative. I love how you used such bright colors and make them just look amazing! You are awesome!!!

Love those photos of Nate too!

Julie said...

Great page Missy Mel. Love the owl. Thanks for popping by my blog. Can't wait to see your jack.

Wati Basri said...

Nice to hear that u hv a grt mayor :) and cool stuff to scrap abt it! Precious one there girlie