Hello dear friends, its Lollipop Ladies 2nd March challenge starting today, the above layout is my layout using the gorgeous pastel candy necklaces below. The added criteria is to add some circles. Hope you join along for this great challenge. This picture is documenting a thing Nate did for ages whenever Col and Jan and I were together, we all put our hands on top of each others and then when Nate decided, we all threw our hands in the air and YAYYYYY...but this has now changed to a new little action, gosh trying to keep up...he is just so cute.
Below is my layout I did for Bird is the Word Challenge this month, unfortunately I didn't make the date to get it in but it was super fun making it. In this photo Nate has just received his gorgeous soccer trophy and is just staring at it. He starts under 4's in 2 weeks, so every Friday night will be out for us until season is over.
Hope you are all well, I am not sure what is happenning at the moment but I am so struggling with my time management - so many things on, housework, scrapping, keeping in touch with family, am I the only one who struggles to fit it all in??
Love to you all Melxx



26 comments:
Oh what beautiful LO's!!!! I love the pastels and the flowers on the first one!!! The contrast of the second LO is just wonderful!!
I too am struggling with time management.....so we are in the same boat!!! I think most women have this problem!!!
Wishing you a great day sweet friend!!!
Wow love these LO's especially the 'Authentic' one ... that wing feature is awesome!!! and time management .. no sweetie you are definitely not the only one with that problem LOL! Have a bit of a problem with that myself at times!! xx
Wowwwwwwwwwww! These are BOTH GORGEOUS! I love love love that wing and the twine on that 2nd one! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Hey Mel!! I HEAR you girlfriend with TIME??? Ther just dosen't seem to be enough of it.. LOL
Anyway on to your Sensational LO's.
Such a gorgeous First LO with those colors & LOVE YA flowers....
GEE Wiz your boy a C.U.T.I.E...
The Authentic LO is Super Awesome!!!
enjoy your Day..........
XXX
I just loe that you have used pink on a boys layout, suits it perfectly!
The tgwine wrapped around the journalling spots is very cool!
Two great layouts and so different. Love the first one with the soft pastel colors!!!! The second one rocks!!! So masculine with your precious picture of Nate!!!! Just love the wing. You asked me how I sort my papers . . . I've tried every way there is. By color, by theme, by manufacturer and I can never keep track of it. For the most part I sort by manufacturer. All I know is that I have way to much and am running out of space!!!
Gorgeous work Mel! Just adore your style of layering! So much to look at! :)
awesome pages, love your lollipop ladies page, the flowers are awesome!
All the best with Soccer!
I know what you mean about time management, I in theory don't have anything much to do, as in no commitments persay, yet my time get filled with stuff, and I feel I never get half the stuff I wanted to done!
I imagine its only gonna get worse as I get older lmao.
and yeah you can use fabric in the red bigz dies well! Just try it and see!!!
All the best, can't wait to see!
Well... Those layouts are just so amazing and beautiful... love the colors for the 1st layout...and great photo of Nate on the Authentic layout...love that twine... and likewise me too lately have been having those twine on my layout..is you'd notice....(LOL)...
I hear you girlfriend... with TIME... you are not alone... am struggling too...I find everything is way too quick...all I know...I've to go to work AGAIN... anyway anyhow..hope you will have a great day today...hugs and kisses to you and Nate...xoxo
Hi Mel!! Both of these layouts are super gorgeous, as always!! Been awhile since I stopped by, I am not managing my time well at all these days. Just loving all your work lately (your Julie page is stunning) and your furniture looks great too. Love to you and Nate xx
Gorgeous Lo's!!
Really love the colors on the 1st Lo and the 2nd Lo amazing with the wings that is so awesome!!
Love that Nate received a trophy!!
WTG!!
I still will be adding the LO I almost went to the ER this morning and now my problem is flaring up again.
Im hoping it will settle down so I wont have to make a trip to the er and everything will be ok.
Im having a hard tiem with time management too!
Much love to you & Nate!!
Both layouts are equally beautiful and unique in its own way!! It is just so nice to be back here and glad that you are scraping too :)
Both layouts Mel I love.. I especially love the second one.. I have one i have done that reminds me of this one you have done. nothing the same.. but just all about our boys.. perfect work... x
have a great weekend..
way cool Layouts I totallylove the winged paper and your placementof the photo near it totally rocks!
HI Melissa, how you doing?? Wow, just loving your LO's get so much inspiration from you.Have been thinking about you and wondering how you went..re- TA stuff?
Don't forget Challenge Master's love to see you join us there. They have amazing scrappy challenges
Love your layouts!!! I hear ya on the time management... yikes!!!
Fab work my friend. xo
2 gorgeous LO's Mel but i sooooooooo love the 2nd one!! Just love the colours and design,LOVE IT!!
Hi Mel - cool layouts there - love the stories behind them all too! No you are certainly not the only one with time problems - sometimes I think that it is not even a management problem - but that there is simply too much to fit in. I know for me a lot of it is "by choice" but I want to live a full & rewarding life & have my scrapping & blogging as well as my 4 wonderful babies but wow I have been tired for over a decade LOL!
I loooooove both your layouts - did you make those flowers on your first? So pretty! It's so funny thinking back to what our kids used to do, it changes so quickly! I really like the greys on the second page, I think once I hit up my fave scrapbook store once again, I'll have to get me some greys, heehee! Of course I'm struggling with time management, especially right now, but it comes and goes I think. Right now I"m in a bit of a routine with work and the kids, hockey's over as of two nights ago, so maybe that'll free up some time. But once we move and get out of this packing frenzy, I'm not sure what my new routine will be like. I'm hoping it's a bit more laid back! Love and hugs to you and Nate, Roxy!
Gorgeous LO Mel.. those flowers look fantastic.. loving the girly colours!! There's never enough time in the day to get everything done!!Have a fantastic weekend :) hugs
Beautiful layouts...just amazing!
Andrea
Love the colors of the first one! The layered flower on the bottom left is adorable, and that little bird sitting on it~ X3
The second one is really cool, I've wanted to glue some string/yarn on my LO's but last time I tried it failed... @.@ I should try again, because this looks awesome!
Precious n lovely layouts!! Love the 2nd one especially ;)
Btw dear u r not the only one struggling, me too!! Hehehe
Thanks for your well wishes!!
Hope you & Nate had a wonderful weekend!!
I will call you later this week!
When is a good time and what day?
Maybe you could give me two days so in case one doesnt work for me?
I'm only available M-F US days having family coming in!
Love ya!
Oooh... WOW!! You created two beautiful layouts!! The second one is my fave... a real masterpiece I think!! Love the design, the photo and it's metallic frame!
Love that patterned paper you have used in the background and I really like the pink flowers you have created!!
Trish
Post a Comment