Scrapping pictures of my 6 year old son has been my favourite thing to do, I now enjoy making cards as well, I work for Child Protection Services during the week days and have the luxury of taking and picking my little boy up from school, we have built our little dream house, have 2 chickens (Lolly & Dolly), 2 poodles and 2 loud parrots (Trevor and Charley) and fantastic friends and neighbours.
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Lollipop Ladies
Morning dear friends, today I can share with you some news I have been excited to tell you, I got an email from Marcia Pringle asking would I like to be on the DT of Lollipop ladies, I was super excited as I just love their stunning inspirational lolly photos....
This is my first DT layout, the inspired layout is from Humbugs....yum. I so hope you would choose to do this challenge this month, great prizes and it is a random draw. I am popping over now to check who is on the DT with me.
Also extra news Tracy at My2Angels is moving so she has to sell her stock, wow she is going to start classes and have a bricks and mortar shop YAY... so press HERE to see the amazing prices of her charms, bling and papers.
Cathy Cafun has given me some tips to try to make some amazing grungy boy pages and I am so super excited the mojo is running wild in this head of mine, thanks so much Cathy, I love your work and you inspire me to no end.
Another really busy week here, so I will be spending tonight going to all your fabulous blogs and checking out your inspiration.
Love to you all. Melxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


29 comments:
congrats mel on your dt spot..i will try and find the time to do this challenge
Welcome Melissa! Your layout is gorgeous! Lots of different elements and a fun design!
Andrea
Huge congrats on the DT spot Mel!! LOVE your LO, looks amazing. Great grungy feel to it and your layered elements are fabulous and to top it all off with that lovely pic of you and Nate.. just gorgeous!! :)
Congrats on your new DT spot..
Love the black and white LO and that sweet face, take care Mel.
HEY HEY YOU.... AM SO HAPPY...LOL... AM HAPPY for you.... Huge Congrats on the DT SPOT MEL... you well-deserved...your layouts are always inspiring !!!...This one is NO EXCEPTION!!!...its simply beautiful...and I heart the photo of you and my little friend...sweet....now im scooting over to checkout the webbie... thanks MEL... hugs to you and NAte... muacksss..xoxo
CONGRATS on the DT!! That is AWESOME!! Wooooooooooo hooooooooooooooo! I love love love love love the lo!!! I loveeeeeeeeee that brick wall overlay! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
I saw that this morning over there, CONGRATS! How exciting!!
awesome page, fabulous embellishments and photos, so great!!!
super huge massive congrats hun, so chuffed for you, cant wait to see what you do..fab LO
Congrats on the DT spot Mel! Thats awesome. Love your layout. The colours, photo and embellies are perfect together. Gorgeous!
Woohoo! Congrats on the DT spot! This layout is awesome as always!
I'm adding this challenge blog on my reader...hope to play along!
Congrats girlie!! So excited for you. I will definitely have to go check it out!! Your layout is marvelous....as usual!! Big hugs!!
Woohoo.....Congratulations Mel!!!!!! Your first DT LO is gorgeous and so is the pic of you and Nate!
Hello there;0) How are you? Great LO! I love the pic of the two of you! Great inspirational photo. So many possibilities...
Sorry it has taken me so long to respond to you but I would LOVE for the two of you to visit and stay with us. We are 15 minutes from the beach, 30 minutes from Disneyland, 20 minutes form Knotts Berry Farm, about 30 minutes from Magic Mountain, 1 hour from Lego land and about 1hr 30 minutes form the San Diego Zoo. Oooohhhh, and about 10 seconds away from the scrap/cardmaking supplies...lol We have so many things to do around here it is crazy! If/when you decide let me know. I am excited just thinking about it!
Congrats on your DT spot! That is awesome! You have a wonderful evening and we will chat soon;0)
Your friend xx
Cecelia B
Congrats on your DT position and a fabulous LO !!!
I'm so excited and happy for you!!
WTG!!
I will have to check that site out!!
I love this LO your doodling is amazing!!
Gorgeous LO!!
What a beautiful picture of the 2 of you!!
Hope you and Nate have a fabulous wek!
He should be getting his gift this week or next week so really soon!
It takes about 3 weeks and I mailed it two weeks ago!!
Love to you both!!
Congrats Mel!!! Fabulous page, love the border!
Also sorry I meant to get back to you earlier, you asked on my blog where to get Ad Lib from Bo Bunny?? Anna's Craft Cupboard has just got it in :)
xx
Congrats on you DT spot, and this is another fun layout!
Great photo & great layout Mel - will try to play along if I have the time! Very happy for you with your DT gig - congrats!! Have a lovely week :)
OHHHHHHHHHHHH, I am so excited for you!!!! What great news!!! WOOHOOOO!!
Love the LO......you two are just precious!!!
Wishing you a very Happy Day sweet friend!!!
Aww, look at how cool he is with his Spider Man face-paint!
Awesome layout, and congrats on the DT spot!
Just love this layout Mel! gotta get me some of that brick pverlay.
Congrats on you possie, excited to be on the team with you
Congratulations Mel on your DT spot!!! i love your LO! gorgeous as always and you and Nate's photo is beautiful! i'm glad to know that your creative mojo is up and running and i cannot wait to see more of your gorgeous work. love you! have a great day!
hugs,
isay :D
Woo hoo!! Congrats on your new DT stint! You gonna do so fantastically for them. Ooo... that layout is awesome! Love the black and white :)
WOW! WEE! Mel a BIG CONGRATS on the DT spot... You Soooooooo deserve it Girlfriend!!!! That LO is Super Cool....
& what a super dooper cute photo of you & Nate!!!!
XXX
woot woot on the DT spot, so well deserved, Ilove this layout fab fab layering!
Congrats on the DT spot Mel!!! So deserved!! and WOW that layout is just AWESOME!!! xx
thats pretty exciting news my luv... I bet you are rearing to go and so motivated. It is a good feeling aye. I love this layout that you have done and i love the transparency... I bought two last week which i am busting to use. May use it tonight.. will send you a peek if i get it done.x
Huge congrats on your DT position, Mel! Your work is beautiful so I'm not surprised at all :)
Love that layout!!!!! It's great to be a Candy Stripe with you :)
Post a Comment