Morning everyone, would you believe it is cool here today, one extreme to the other of late in the weather, looks like it is going to rain, have to run some errands then hoping to scrap, scrap & scrap.
The above layout is for this month's challenge from Scrapjacked, the layout I chose to lift is below and is once again Julie Dudley's, I just fell in love with the white space and eye popping photos she chose. I just had to scrap these gorgeous photos of "My little Commando" these guns had a laser in the end with noise so were right up Nate's alley, this is at his Under 3 soccer break up in August last year. The gun was soooo heavy and he did so well to hold it up. Oh why do little boy's love guns, swords, and loud noise.......lol

I hope you and Julie like my lift with this challenge. Oh and super congratulations to Cathy she has won two challenges for February, "Scrap the Girls" and "Get Picky"......come on Cathy stop entering and give the rest of us a chance...lol. They were super stunning layouts.
Okay off to do the chores, catch up soon. Melxx

25 comments:
Hello MEL!! LOVIN! lovin! your 2 LO's.... Gr8 choose with the emtpy space on both these LO's, JUst FAB...
hope you have a Gr8 week!!!!!!!!
XXX
Morning Sunshine... yep...its really nippy this morning when I went to work... but Mr weatherman says...its gonna be 30C here in Melbourne... hot cold hot cold... can never be right here...and i refuse to put on my cardi or scarf!!!LOL...of course the risk of me walking like a turtle LOL...unsightly!!..HAH...
For me... white space is a real challenge... but you rocked it MEL... this is fabulous...and your little man is so cute...Talking about boys love the noise... the rough game... I totally can relate that... but when they are not around or sleeping...i do miss the noise...hehhehehe
Enjoy the rest of the week MEL... and send my hugs and kisses to Nate... muacksss. to you..xoxo
ooooh beautiful page!!!
Love the white space, yet still beautifully embellished!
Its a bit nippy here too, so odd isn't it!?
You did great with this one!!! I always have such a problem leaving so much blank space. Always feel like I need to fill it!!! Such a great "boy" page. Love all the different elements on it!!!!
awesome page mel. Thanks for jacking me and playing along with us at SJ.
HI Mel, love what you did with Julie's LO this month...White space can be tricky, but Julie has the knack and you have jacked hers beautifully...your litte man did very well to hold up that gun alright...great moments captured!!! Thanks for joining in this month at Scrap Jacked
I so loveeeeeeeee this Mel! I love love love those photos, the colors and that title! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Ooooh, I love the white space too! I might be scrapliftin' your scraplift! Probably nice that it's cooled off a bit, eh? Easier to scrap in cool weather. It just keeps snowing here, I don't know when spring will come! Hugs to you, Roxy.
Gorgeous Lo!!
Love the burlap and pattern tracing paper you used!!
So glad you are getting cooler weather Im sure thats a relief!!
Have a blesed day!!
Love & hugs!!
Love your jack of Julie's layout - very lovely. xx
Your 'lift' is beautiful Mel!! Gorgeous page. xox
Love your jack, fab boys LO!!!! Love the space and what a cute pic of Nate :)
Loving your scrapjacked LO Mel.. just gorgeous and you've done so well with the white space!! I spy LYB on your LO.. you must have been itching to use your new goodies!! big hugs :)
Mel..email me at mco92070atbigpond.net.au
and I can give you info on how to find a career in Teacher Aide.
Wow!!
You've rocked the white space!!!
Looks fantastic and I love that little bit of twine around the photo.
Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Jacked!!
Mel this pages are beautiful !!!
I soooo struggle with white space I am such a busy scrapper. lol
OMG!! HOW COULD YOU???????????
I cannot manage to leave an empty space on my page.. i dont have to have it cluttered.. but oh my oh my.. you are good. love it by the way.. and i do love the look but just cannot manage it myselfx
I can see why you scraplifted the layout and yours is darling!
Too cute Mel!! love the photos! and all that white space!! My 2 have always loved guns too ... in fact one of them has a battlezone birthday party to go to next weekend mmm more gun photos!! Have a lovely week W :)
Im such a massive white space fan...and love how you pulled it off! Thanks for playing with us at Scrapjack!
Love your layout, Mel! And I can soooooo relate to the gun/noise syndrome. God made those boys to love some noise!!!! And some battle!
I adore your color combination on your second page. Very striking!
Your blog name caught my attention on Frosted Designs and as I scrolled through it, I remembered seeing this layout on Scrapjacked. Love your work. I'm following.
Really love this Mel! Wonderful pics. Lots of gorgeous texture & a fantastic boy layout ... something I always struggle with. Can't wait to see what you come up with when our new challenge goes up on the 5th :)
Post a Comment