Hello everyone, just started raining here and I wish the areas over in WA were getting it, I heard today they are in desperate need for it.
I went into my October Afternoon papers again and started with them on my "What I see for you" layout above. A friend bought me some wands, I cut the wand bottom off and backed the bling stars with a Kaiser red paper and I really like the effect.
I am enjoying scrapping again, I think for me, the less pressure I put on myself with DT's etc, releases a passion in me to just scrap for me.....This is us looking out to sea whilst on a day trip to the coast...seemed like a great opportunity to scrap my feelings for how I feel about this little gappy man of mine.
NOW YOU SEE 2 GORGEOUS FRONT TEETH
NOW THERE IS ONLY 1.........
Off to check out your gorgeousness for more inspiration. Love to you and your families. Melx



29 comments:
I loveeeeeeeeeeeee your LO...the layers are stunning!!!!!
Oh My Nate...you are a handsome boy!!! I must share...Evan did the same thing...he slipped in the bathtub and did damage to the root on his front tooth and we went for years until his permanent tooth came in....Enjoy these pics....that tooth will come in before you know it!!!! He is precious!!!
Sending you lots of love!!!!! You inspire me!!!!
WOW............WOW..............Is all I can say Mel!!!! That LO is totally amazing , so much to ogle and look at and get inspiration from Melissa. Hope Nate is doing OK...brave little guy he is, and tell him he looks handsome and rather like a pirate with his lost tooth.Perhaps you could get an eye patch and take a photo.Wishing him and you all the best with his surgery this coming week..xx Mel
SUPER CUTE LO Mel!! Ahhhh nate still is Super Cute even with 1 less tooth... My DD lost 3 teeth last week! OMGoodness *sigh* (she is nearly 7) I must post a photo on that!!
Enjoy the rest of your week...
XXX
WOW you poor woman, i cant even imagine how i would feel if it was Lucy, Poor Nate, he is a wee soul though as cute as ever. Love that LO the wand parts are awesome. I know what you mean about scrapping for your self, its fabulous, glad to see you got your passion back xx
MEL... my dearest... yout layout is so beautiful...you always amaze me with your creation...always very inspiring to me... makes me itch to scrap now... !! LOL... love the wands.. perfect ... great picture with great story....
Ahhh Nate... you still so darling to me...even with toothless front!!!..Still a heartbreaker!!!.... I really hope to meet you lil man....
have a great week ahead... hugs...
Such an AMAZING layout! i loveeeeeeeeeeeee the photo (PRECIOUS!) and loveeeeeeeeeee the layers and the stars!! And YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY for Nate losing a tooth! Sooooooooooooo cool! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Love the photos! And, your layout is too cute for words! I love that little deer!
Stunning layout Mel!! I love the stars and all the layers! I'm so happy that you like scrapping again. :)
Poor little Nate... hope all goes well in surgery. (((hugs)))
Mel it is wonderful! Love your idea with the star wands - totally inspired! No need to stress yourself out sweetie - so glad that you are enjoying scrapping your little man!
love the layout.... omg he lost a tooth already!!!!!.....Connor is 15 mths older than Nate and hes not even looking like losing a tooth yet...... my older boys were all about 7 or 8 when they lost their first teeth
OH MY, The poor thing! definitely one for the scrapbook 'before and after' hehe.
GORGEOUS Scrappage, love OA papers, beautifully embellished and awesome picture!
awwww how cute is he!! This layout is fab Mel, love your wand bling! And LOVE your journalling xoxo
Just gorgeous layers Mel! Fantastic layout!
The boy is still a cutie though he's lost a tooth! :)
Love your layout!!! The picture is perfect and what a great angle!!!
Oh I just love this LO and the pic is just the sweetest. Love your journaling strips too.
And I just love little kids with missing teeth. They look so proud...
Your layout is just stunning. Love it!
Amazing & stunning LO!!
Love all the layers and precious picture!!
Nate is really looking so grown up!!
He looks adorbale with only one front tooth!
He was a brave boy!!
How did he do?
Glad you are enjoying you scrapping again!!
IKWYM!!
I hope in a month or too I can slow down too and scrap more for fun!
Hope you both have a super day!!
Love to you both!!
Oh Mel boys have some beaut busters same happen to my DS.
Loving your Layouts and I know what you mean about scrapping for your self. Cheers
Hi Mel hope you are feeling better, hoping to catch up with you and Cathy Saturday!!
I love all the layering on your LO
Oh this is fantastic!!!! Love everything especially the design
Hey there Mel Nice to meet you, thank you so much for your gorgeous words on my blog, you are a fantastic scrapper too, Well done you :)
I will pop my mug shot on your followers list when my computer hurry's up and downloads all of your page LOL
Oh what a gorgeous layout!!! And your son is SO cute!!!
Mel Mel MEL.. that page is seriously A-AMAZING! I love the photo, that little deer, the design - everything :) Now what you mean about scrapping without pressure. thanks for stopping by my blog to, I really appreciate your comment :) x
Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog! It's definitely nice to know we are not alone huh?! lol! I love your work too. There's aways so much fun in your LOs. Have a great day..x
Oh this is lots of fun Melissa!!
Really amazing work on this one, the layers look stunning! My favorite detail is that blue paper strip which you cut along the shape of... I lack the right words, I hope it makes sense... @__@
Aw, Mel, can't believe I missed this one, it's beautiful, and just about brought a tear to my eye! Going to kindy, isn't that scary and exciting?! And you starting a new job, wow, you must be stoked! Glad to hear things are going well.
Love this Melly girl.. love the layers and the bling on it.. ever so cute.
he is still so handsome, even with the missing tooth!
Post a Comment