This is my favourite kind of page, 8.5" x 12", fits into the normal sleeves you buy at woolies and then just slips into my ringbinder as is, where you see black around the circles is actually hand stitching, so this took me hours to complete but I loved doing it, stitching is one of my favourite things to do on a layout, not sure why as I cannot sew to save myself, Nate is so amazing with his antics, so there will never be a shortage of crazy layouts in this house, I used Kat's new Gold Hero Arts Embossing powder on the letters, love love embossing, so much fun also, thank you so much Tracy for sharing with me the gorgeous ways I can use my powders.
Scrapping pictures of my 6 year old son has been my favourite thing to do, I now enjoy making cards as well, I work for Child Protection Services during the week days and have the luxury of taking and picking my little boy up from school, we have built our little dream house, have 2 chickens (Lolly & Dolly), 2 poodles and 2 loud parrots (Trevor and Charley) and fantastic friends and neighbours.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
This is my favourite kind of page, 8.5" x 12", fits into the normal sleeves you buy at woolies and then just slips into my ringbinder as is, where you see black around the circles is actually hand stitching, so this took me hours to complete but I loved doing it, stitching is one of my favourite things to do on a layout, not sure why as I cannot sew to save myself, Nate is so amazing with his antics, so there will never be a shortage of crazy layouts in this house, I used Kat's new Gold Hero Arts Embossing powder on the letters, love love embossing, so much fun also, thank you so much Tracy for sharing with me the gorgeous ways I can use my powders.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow... Nate has no fear! :-).
The stitching looks amazing. It must have taken you hours, but definitely worth the effort.
Post a Comment