Well he loves to play dress ups, he is so cute, has a thing for hats, have about 10 pics of different things he puts on his head like a hat, this time one wasn't enough, although this time he is spidey, has to have the boots on also, I love everything about Nate at two, he is growing up just so fast and I treasure every moment, he is the best company ever and now he is saying mum all the time it is soooo gorgeous, It's 6.38am easter Sunday morning and the easter bunny has just been here and left him some eggs and some treasures, I have the camera by the bed so I can record his face when he sees his basket full and the Little People construction site beside it, when he went to bed we checked it with a torch and it was empty!!!These are the best times of my life, I love my little man. Oh, so many photos, so many layouts to complete, although I can feel the mojo starting to return, planned out two of Kat's sketches last night and was actually happy with what I did, finished off one of the Kit's also with those gorgeous Sassafrass Lass papers, had so much hand stitching on it, I just love doing it, but it takes soooo long. Playing around with my stamp of Tilda and the rabbit, it will be great for the easter layout, Jodie came over yesterday and Tracy came over on Wednesday and no scrapping was achieved either day, I have just been a little slack but with what I achieved last night combined with Jan coming over tonight and I just finished looking at the Gallery at The Kats I feel some Mojo returning. Gee the Design Team there is awesome and with Kel doing the cards now, suppose it inspires me to no end, it's raining here great day for scrapping too, better go an creep back to bed and wait for my bubba to awake and catch the expression. Hope you all have a fantastic Easter and Josey, sorry I didn't come down to Sydney this break, but I am so looking forward to coming when I have just a bit more notice, the spontanaity is all gone and I have Nate and 2 poodles to thank for that.
Scrapping pictures of my 6 year old son has been my favourite thing to do, I now enjoy making cards as well, I work for Child Protection Services during the week days and have the luxury of taking and picking my little boy up from school, we have built our little dream house, have 2 chickens (Lolly & Dolly), 2 poodles and 2 loud parrots (Trevor and Charley) and fantastic friends and neighbours.
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Well he loves to play dress ups, he is so cute, has a thing for hats, have about 10 pics of different things he puts on his head like a hat, this time one wasn't enough, although this time he is spidey, has to have the boots on also, I love everything about Nate at two, he is growing up just so fast and I treasure every moment, he is the best company ever and now he is saying mum all the time it is soooo gorgeous, It's 6.38am easter Sunday morning and the easter bunny has just been here and left him some eggs and some treasures, I have the camera by the bed so I can record his face when he sees his basket full and the Little People construction site beside it, when he went to bed we checked it with a torch and it was empty!!!These are the best times of my life, I love my little man. Oh, so many photos, so many layouts to complete, although I can feel the mojo starting to return, planned out two of Kat's sketches last night and was actually happy with what I did, finished off one of the Kit's also with those gorgeous Sassafrass Lass papers, had so much hand stitching on it, I just love doing it, but it takes soooo long. Playing around with my stamp of Tilda and the rabbit, it will be great for the easter layout, Jodie came over yesterday and Tracy came over on Wednesday and no scrapping was achieved either day, I have just been a little slack but with what I achieved last night combined with Jan coming over tonight and I just finished looking at the Gallery at The Kats I feel some Mojo returning. Gee the Design Team there is awesome and with Kel doing the cards now, suppose it inspires me to no end, it's raining here great day for scrapping too, better go an creep back to bed and wait for my bubba to awake and catch the expression. Hope you all have a fantastic Easter and Josey, sorry I didn't come down to Sydney this break, but I am so looking forward to coming when I have just a bit more notice, the spontanaity is all gone and I have Nate and 2 poodles to thank for that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Naw he's adorable!
Kelx
Post a Comment