
I just love this look, wow could not have taken a more Nate Turramun shot if I'd tried, you can be so coy and cute and handsome and then in the blink of an eye can change into a boisterous, rough, loud BOY. I just love your little quirks, you have a mainly fun loving personality, but boy you love the attention, when Aunty Jan came down last night you just kept saying Jan Jan Jan louder and louder to get her attention, but in the end we had to subdue you with a DDD (DVD) as we weren't getting any of our card making and scrapping done. You are now 2 years and 9 months old, growing so very fast, and such a gorgeous little man, you are my best friend.
3 comments:
Hi Mel,
Back again..... sorry made about five spelling mistakes in the last post!!
Got you message on my blog.... that dust storm was an incredible pain from what I heard.....just play along when you are ready, I know I will catch you soon
Cheers
Look after your self
Shazza
Hi Mel! your blog is gorgeous and that son is just adorable! I love the pouty look! halarious! I have 4 that still do that and they are ALOT older lol! take care will chat soon x
Post a Comment