In this layout Nate is eating the soup I made, I always tell him it is hot but of course he always has to check for himself, this occassion was no exception, but capturing this photo is precious to tell this story, priceless actually.
Scrapping pictures of my 6 year old son has been my favourite thing to do, I now enjoy making cards as well, I work for Child Protection Services during the week days and have the luxury of taking and picking my little boy up from school, we have built our little dream house, have 2 chickens (Lolly & Dolly), 2 poodles and 2 loud parrots (Trevor and Charley) and fantastic friends and neighbours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This photo just makes me smile, Mel. Nate is such a character! Love the layout - love how you've used the patterned paper for the background.
Post a Comment