Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The wedding



Good friend Tracy Firth took this gorgeous photo of our family minus Stanley the other poodle, what a great photo of us, Nate has chocolate milk around his mouth which is very normal and it was just a random "quick come here" type of shot and you know I love these the best, so mum and dad are getting one for Christmas too. I will miss my friend when she relocates to Melbourne to be with her in-laws and mum and dad but thank goodness for the internet and cheap phone calls I say. Nate has really made a great little friend with Zoe (Tracy's daughter) and she even told her mum she was going to marry Nate which was so funny, I told Tracy I only have to pay for the drinks so she had the bigger amount to spend. Then we started to encourage them to elope as this was even a cheaper wedding option. This conversation happenned after we were driving back from Indooroopilly in November '09 and we had the best time.

No comments: