

When dad and mum moved to their new house, they kindly left Nate and I in charge of this one, I also inherited some old orchids of dad's, he said just throw them out, but with some TLC they have turned into such beautiful plants when they flower, Nate helps me water them about 2 times a week and at the moment they all look beautiful. These two are my favourites. The red plant is so amazing in full bloom, and the orchid just cheers you up with its bright fushia colours, I have to repot them all soon so that is a big job. Spent all yesterday springcleaning the kitchen and lounge rooms, walls and on top of cupboards. Feel so good it is all done for Christmas here at my place.
1 comment:
Hi Mel! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog...it was lovely to hear from you!
Those orchids are beautiful! I had a grandfather who LOVED growing orchids...they're such a pretty flower and there's so many different varieties!
Hope you had a lovely Christmas!
Sheree xx
Post a Comment