Wednesday, March 23, 2011

12 giveaways from My2Angels




















Hello dear friends, wow it is already Wednesday, where has the week gone again. Well as I mentioned I drove to the Coast to visit Tracy Keilty from My2Angels, Tracy asked me to be guest DT for her last year for My2Angels birthday celebrations and our friendship started from there.

Well as it is my birthday this weekend (43) I will be.....and Tracy has given me all these gorgeous pins, charms and a sample of this gorgeous ribbon, just click on the links to view them in her shop as close ups. Now Tracy calls these seconds....lol as they are perfect to me.....and I have been using her gorgeous pins and charms on my layouts and just love them, so their are 13 packs to giveaway....now all you have to do - don't worry it is super easy, just sign up for the My2angels newsletter or Facebook.........you don't even have to come back and tell me as Tracy will give me the names from the sign up list....and don't worry if you are already on her facebook and newsletter list, because you will go into the draw for a RAK from me and it will also have some of her pins, charms and other goodies.

Tracy doesn't send  internationally but I would still love you to join her on facebook so you will go into the drawer for a RAK from me too.

I will draw all the winners on 10th April, so not long to wait.

Link to Facebook sign up HERE

Link to My2Angels Home page for newsletter sign-up HERE


















This is a picture of the 3 of us, Tracy in the middle and I also got to meet the wonderfully talented Ann Lavin, now she has a great blog called "Raggedy Ann's Playground" and we have been blogging to each other for ages and were delighted to meet each other.

Off to get inspired from you all. Love Melxx



21 comments:

amanda73 said...

im already on the newsletter list...... gorgeous photo....... ive known tracy for a couple years, and met her, would love to meet Ann as well.....what a generous give away..... i love tracy's seconds as well lol

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeee that photo of the three of you!! AWESOME giveaway!! And Happy Birthday! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Lynnda said...

Lovely picture of the 3 of you...!!! I think am on the list already.... Awesome giveaway!!! And Happy Birthday to you MEL... I will shout again on Sat!!!he he...

P/S: misread about Nate's dog...sorry MEL... hugs..to you and Nate... xoxo

Lou said...

Gorgeous photo!! and totally lovely giveaway!! Will pop over and check it out :)
Lou xx

Michelle H. said...

Beautiful picture of all of you!!
Love those pins they look so fun!!
Glad you had a great time!!
Happy Birthday!!
Hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!!
Love ya!

ann said...

Mel this is a fantastic give away I love these pins and if the winners haven't used them before they will sure be back to Tracy for more !!!!
Hugs to you and Nat xxx

Cathy said...

Hi Mel glad to hear you had a great time meeting Tracy.. that giveaway looks fabulous. HAPPY BIRTHDAY for this weekend hope you have some fab plans :) big hugs xx

Jessy Christopher said...

What a lovely giveaway!! Love the pic of of you three!! You should scrap them girl! Many happy returns of the day... happy bday!!

Jocelyn said...

Great Giveaway....wish you were closer so that we could celebrate that Birthday together!!!

Love the pic of the three of you!!!!

Khristen said...

Great giveaway, off to follow and sign up, thanks so much for the chance :) **hugs**

Marelize said...

Hi Mel! What a great photo.
Hope you have a fantastic birhday! (My DS will be turning 18 on Saturday.) Lotsa love. xx

One Paper Heart said...

Have a great day on your Birthday Mel and I hope you get really spoilt. Cheers to you both.

Nikki xx said...

Happy birthday lovely!!!! I hope your day was filled with much love and all the happiness you so richly deserve! Take care Mel xx

Melissa said...

Howdy Miss Melissa, hope you are having a wonderful , fun loving Birthday down there!!!! I cannot believe that they are seconds, those pins look fabulous.A lovely photo of you with Tracey and Ann.
Looking forward to hearing all about your Birthday celebrations.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mel, I wanna wish you a fabulous Birthday!! Hip hip HOORAY!!!!
(btw... love that give away and photo!)

Wendy said...

Mel Mel Mel I missed your birthday!!!! how did I miss this post!!! DOH!!!
So, belated I know but Happy Birthday for the weekend hun! I hope you had a lovely day!!
You sound like you guys had a blast on the Coast the other weekend ... love the funny face photo!!! Hugs xxxx

ann said...

Hi Mel there is something on my blog for you xx
Hope you had a wonderful birthday

Wati Basri said...

Happy Bday Mel!! Wishing u more loving & creative years :)

Kate said...

what a fabulous picture Mel!! xox

Rita Barakat said...

Oh happy happy birthday sweetie - I hope you get to do somethng wonderful! Mine is this weekend too! GO figure!!!

Belinda said...

Hey Mel hope you had an aweosme birthday, im a little late i know but where has the time gone!! sorry i dont get by more often.