Hello everyone, I am sorry that I have been away so long, I scheduled a post and it has not gone onto my blog, Nate and I are back from holiday yesterday afternoon. Without further ado this is the first inspiration layout for LOLLIPOP LADIES for April, now I so tried to get a picture of the gorgeous macaroons that is the inspiration this month but I just couldn't get it to work for me. So please pop over HERE to see it.
I used the gorgeous Bella Estate Sale papers for this and I always love SEI's gorgeous "chocolate" papers too. I added a cute little charm mum had on her car keys when I was little and some gorgeous American crafts felt leaves. I used dimensional magic to add some gloss to the petals of my flowers to make them shine and this is the extra criteria for this challenge.
I have really missed you all as visiting your blogs has become part of my daily life now. Hope you are all well and scrapping up a storm, off to "Sing and Grow" and then back to visit you all and check out what you have all been doing. Love you and missed you all heaps. Melxx

15 comments:
I did have the pleasure of seeing your page before, and over there, totally loved it!
I hope you both had a great time away!
Can't wait to see photos and scrappages of the time!
welcome home!
Hey MEL... I miss you too....
Saw your beautiful and very inspiring LO over @lollipop... TFS...
CAnt wait to see your other LOs and photos too... YAY....Good to have you back again...
hugs...to you and Nate...xoxo
missed you,glad you are back,hope you had a great time away....
your page isnt on your post, will have to pop over to lollipop ladies and have a look at your layout
Hope you had a great vacation!! I am off to check out your lo!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Love that LO!!
Love the picture and all the layers!!
Gorgeous!!
Hope you & Nate had a fun time!!
Love Ya!
Welcome back. Hope you had a fab time and now you can get back into our scrappy world.
Glad you're back Mel..hope you had a fabulous holiday! Love your gorgeous LO just beautiful!! :) hugs
Hey Mellie...was worried, but so glad you and Nate had such a wonderful time away, and MAN,,,that LO is totally gorjuss.Love the whole design girl and those felt leaves,yummy!!! xxoo
Hey Mel! Glad to see you back .... hope you guys had a great holiday!
Love the LO! Off to check out the LL's now ... have a great week!! xxx
Such a faithful friend to have, love the LO and the little dog charm in the flower cluster.
Hope you are refreshed from your holiday-cheers Mel.
Gorgeous layout Mel! Love it! xox
Love this one!!!! Such a great pic!!!
Hope you had a great time!!! Photos please!!!!
Love ya girlie!!!
Hope your time away with Nate was lovely Mel :)
Your layout is fantastic :) I love all the layers in the background and all of your beautiful details - especially that little charm :)
Hope you are well.....and so happy you are back in the scrappy world. Feel very fortunate to be able to chat with you and to exchange our little messages. Always brings a huge smile to my day. Hugs to you Mel xx
Hope you and Nate have a fabulous weekend!!
Love & hugs!
Hope you had a great holiday with Nate Mel!
Your layout is fantastic!!! (as usual...!)You are soooo good with all the layering!! Love the colors and the pic you used.
PS. thanks for your comment, I've sent you an e-mail about it.
HUGS!
Post a Comment