Morning dear friends, hope you all had a wonderful weekend, I drove down to the Gold Coast (which is truly an accomplishment in itself for me) to meet Tracy from My2Angels, I do not recommend this trip if you don't want to be overwhelmed with gorgeous, amazing products to see and feel, it is so always so much better for me to see and feel the products and the good news is Tracy is moving and will have a Bricks and Mortar shop, yay for me but not for my bank account.
(more about my scrap weekend next post)
I hope you like the above layout, this was done for Scrap the Boys, (so glad they are back) and this documents the day Nate had his soccer break up, I love these photos of him with his tropy, and when he received it, he ogled it and then turned around, put it in the air and sang out YAYYYYY....
This is my entry for White with 1 this month, my artisian shapes are my use of the Pink Paislee Artisian elements and transparencies. Nate is being held upside down by Uncle Col here, and I still smile when I see that gorgeous smile of his.
While at Tracy's, I got to see her amazing Off the Page work, I bought all the gorgeous products so I could have a go at this stunning creation, everything here is from her amazing shop and these gorgeous houses are available HERE and the stars HERE (which look awesome with kindy glitz), flowers HERE, the embossing goodies HERE and the gorgeous 10 x 10 memory frame HERE. My camera skills just don't do this piece justice, it is just amazing.
I am off to check out your blogs and will share my photos and give aways that Tracy was so kind to let me share with you all.
Nate Dog died yesterday at the age of 41, after complications from having a stroke, I first heard his name when I was younger and into the rap type of music that was around then, I loved this name and from then on vowed if I ever had a boy I would use it, as Nate is my only child, I was lucky he was a boy as I got to use it. I often call him Nate Dog.....
R.I.P. Nate Dog
Love to you all. Melxx



27 comments:
awesome layouts Mel, really admire your work, the white one is fabulous with the white space with the cluster of awesome in the corner!
Sorry to hear about that singer, i admit to having never known him but will look him up now, way too young to die and from a stroke too! its so sad!
Hey Mel!! you go girl travelling to the coast, Its amazing what we'll do for scrappin..... LOL!
Awesome LO for scrap the boys, how cool! getting his trophy & he sang out YaYYYYYYY!
So heart your WW1 LO- Super Cool!
& lastly Soooo Sorry to her bout your Pooch......
XXX
love the layout, just awesome, and love the otp piece, tracy always does the most amazing otp pieces.... i cant wait til her shop opens...... yep we will definitely have to get together one day and scrap a storm... i met tracy a couple years ago
Hey Mel!! YAY you made it gal!!!How funny what we'll do for the love of scrapping!!!.. Thanks for the tips!!...yeah...80% of my SB stuffs...I bought online... I just gamble!!!...As usual ... you did fantabulous on both layouts... I really like your layering and choice of embellies... matched beautifully together...plus NATE cutest photos... perfect my dear!!!
....Sorry to her about your Pooch..Hugs...to you and Nate...xoxo
Monday is so not me... heheheh...xx
Hey Mel, it's been a while between blog stops for me, we were up at the Gold Coast the other week too with Lily competing in the Nippers State Titles @ Kingscliff. You've made some wonderful creations recently. Looking forward to seeing your version of the OTP village.
As always, awesome work Mel! Love the second one with all that white space! Just amazing! :)
Love love love love love your lo's!!! Just GORGEOUS!!! And I was sorry to hear about Nate Dog too... such a young death! ... have a good week my friend! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Hi there my friend fantstic LOs as usual..I agree Tracy is the queen of OP's...
It was wonderful catching up with you on Sunday. xx
Gorgeous work. Love the white space on WW1. Draws you down to that gorgeous pic and great take on STB. Awesome colors.
Gorgeous Lo's!!
Love them both!!
Really love the one with the white challenge the design is amazing!!
Love all the embellishment on the 1st Lo!!
I'm so sorry about your dog!
Was that the black dog?
Really sorry!!
How is Nate handeling the death?
So excited about your trip to the coast and the fun time you had at the store!!
I will be praying for and thinking about you!!
Much love to you both!!
Fab pages Mel!! Love how you use colour :-)
Helloooo my gorgeous friend!!! sorry I haven't been around for a while (damn puta sooo slow!) when I first read your post I thought Nate's dog died! but I re-read and thankfully that wasn't the case! yep 41 is waaay too young to go! You never disappoint Mel! your LO are continually stunning and I must admit I am a fan of the white space mininmal look! I will email you later with my flight times and hopefully we can catch up! hugs to you & the little fella xxxxxxx
i have never heard of that man but sounds very sad :( i love your pages mel, Nate is sooo cute!!
OMG!! My jaws are dropping so hard just by staring at your layouts & that altered hse you did!! Incredible amount of work went into altering the houses. I love it to bits!! Sorry to hear bout Nate dog :(
Hi Mel,
I absolutely loove your LO's! Both are awesome!!! Your upside down one is sooo super cool!!!
So so sorry about Nate Dog....
Lou xx
Gorgeous LO's Mel.. I spy some LYB pp's.. looks fantastic!! Love the perspective on your WW1 page and of course that gorgeous pic of Nate!! Hope you have a lovely time on your getaway, you lucky duck!! Have a fab week :) hugs
glad you had a fun weekend, Tracy i sthe best!!! these are lovely, Ilove the busy i ness of that first one especially!
Super gorgeous LO's as usual my friend! I love the WW1 with all the white space! Thank you for your email yesterday as you were leaving T's ... and yes wouldn't a mini retreat on the Gold Coast be fantastic?!?!?
Enjoy your week xxxxx
ps Never heard of Nate Dog but love the name!!!
Sorry about your dog girlie!((hugs))Hope Nate is handling it ok.
Fantastic pages Mel - I am in love with that upside down lo! Way cute!!!
Both LO's are gorgeous, as always, am really loving the white space - very cool! The Gold Coast, eh? Hope you had a great time. I know, going to the shops in person can be soooo deadly. I haven't bought anything ('cept tape runner) since 2010 so I'm in for it if I get to my fave scrappin' shop this week. The credit card'll be meltin'! Nate Dog, was he part of a group? The name sounds familiar... Ah, hear Brenna squawkin', I guess I need to giver her some attention. Hugs, Roxy!
Hello, hello;0) How are you? Love your LOs! But I cannot tell you enough how much I LOVE the second one! Love the empty space. Nate is such a cutie. And would you know that on your first LO, your title is my birthday;0)
Guess what? I will send you an email telling you some good news;0)
Have a great evening (morning for you I think)...lol
Lots of love to you and Nate
Cecelia B
Oh sweet Mel....wowza....look at all this awesome talent!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
I just adore the second LO with the upside down pic!!!! YOU ROCK!!!
Wishing you a great week!!!
Hi...I just awarded you the stylish blogger award. You can find the details and the blinkie here: http://myscrapbookevolution.blogspot.com/2011/03/stylish-blogger-award.html
Grt to hear that u had a grt trip!
I'm always amazed at all the precious things that u scrap abt Nate...u inspired me girl :)
But sorry to hear abt his dog
Gorgeous layouts as always!! I remember Nate Dog, so sad about what happened to him hey. I am still into some of that music nowadays. How sweet you named Nate after Nate Dog. I always just assumed that Nate was short for Nathan..well now I know!! :)
AAAaaaw sorry to hear about Nate Dog! Love the soccer layout & the white with one!! Really wanted to do that challenge...hope I have the time :)
I just love your white layout of your little man!!! Simply adorable!!!! Now mind you, I also love the first layout with Nate and his trophy! Love how you tied the twine on!!!! You've been on a roll lately with such wonderful creative layouts!!!!
Post a Comment