Hello everyone, hope you are enjoying your weekends, wet again here, we had 2 dry days though which was nice to get some washing dry....Well we had our busy week here, we went to see Frosty and Nate had a great time, and Thursday I stayed home and did the layout above which was for the colour challenge on the Crate Blog. I treasure it when Nate comes up and kisses me and says " I wuv you muumm" so I just wanted to document these great shots I took using my other hand.....
This is the great photo I got when we went to our local shopping centre for their photo shoots with Santa. It was great. They said it was such a success they will do it over 2 days next year. I was on a waiting list until the Friday before this shot was taken so feel lucky I made the cut....
Stanley is on the left and Maxi (his dad) is the greyer 14 yr old hog.
Bought myself this book as an early Christmas present a few weeks back and just love it, the layout for the Crate blog challenge is from this book, I have completed 2 layouts so far using it, it takes me out of my usual style and I am enjoying using it.
At Sketches 4 all this month, there is so many fantastic prizes up for grabs, you just have to come and join in, I have just won the ECHO PARK BOY papers and am stoked as I just love them. The above layout is for Fia's sketch challenge, and again the prize is just amazing, and I also have a great rak up for grabs to the winner of the "Scrap your traditional colours for Christmas" challenge. All you have to do is create a Christmas layout using the colours you love for Christmas, I am a red green and gold girl but there are some amazing colour schemes in the GALLERY. Just press HERE to check out this sensational challenge blog.
Love to you all, I hope you and your family's are well, thank you for being my extended family, you all mean the world to me. Love Melxx




38 comments:
love all the layouts, just gorgeous
also love that xmas piccie of nate and the dogs, awesome and cant wait to see it scrapped. cant wait til tomorrow for when you come down
Gorgeous LO's!!
Really love the title on both of them and the precious pictures!!
OMG!! Love the santa pictue with your teo pets so precious!!
This will have to be a scrap & framed picture!!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!
WTG on the EP kit!!
So excited for you!!
You will love it!!
Love to you & Nate!
What Awesome LO's!!! & HOW COOOTTEEE is that Photo...
Awesome LO's Mel... LOVE them both, but I have to say I'm a bit partial to your "This Hug" LO as red black & white is one of my all time fav colour combos!! How do you manage to get such great pictures snapping you & Nate one-handed like that??? So glad you managed to get your Santa snaps... so darn cute having Nate and the doggies in the pic!! Thanks so much for you vote of confidence in my submission for KIU CT... you're such a sweetheart. I can't believe how many gorgeous comments I received from everyone... really made my day :) Have a fab weekend. hugs to you both
LOVING THESE 2 layouts Mel - great job! Have recently learnt how to use my self-timer & having fun finally being in the photo!
Hey MEL... its wet wet wet week for me too....
Gorgeous layout and very precious photos of you and NATE...I love this layout...one my fave of yours... love the embellies...the colors...everything is perfectly match....
And Nate is so darling sitting on Santa's lap...handsome little man..
big hugs and kisses to you and Nate...xoxo
Awww...love those photos of you and Nate....so sweet! As always, perfectly embellished! :)
Have a great weekend Mel!
Sweet layouts, how fun to use that magazine as inspiration, always fun to try something new... ^-^
The weather's wet around here too, the snow's melting... Slipping around on icy streets...
LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the lo's Mel!!! LOVING those circles in that first one!!! And that Santa photo is ADORABLE!!!!!! LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Hello my frioend, i was just thinking about you yesterday, glad to see you both doing good. we have had 4 weeks of non stop sunshine and its been amazing, then yesterday it was our local christmas parade and it rained so heavy, oh well.
Loving your layouts, you rock the 11 by 8.5 size, really awesome.
Well gary has been home this last 2 weeks so we have just been doing lots of family things together and he is building Lucy a park in the garden lucy thinks he is working for santa lol
hey can you send me your adress hun so i can get a card out to you. ok im off to try do some housework , its been neglected while gaz home lol. love to you both
xx
Hello gorgeous!!! Love that photo...just too cute!!! Your dogs did better than Abi...lol. Gorgeous pages as always...such beautiful photos of you and Nate!!! Hugs
how awesome Mel, love those pages!
And awesome Santa Photo!
Love the HUGS lo and the Santa photo is so cute! I love PageMaps also! Can't afford it, but maybe my library will get it! :-)
Such a wonderful layout, love the DP and the photos are just precious!
Wonderful layouts Mel! I love the expression on your face as Nate is kissing you. So sweet and precious! Sounds like you've been busy! I envy you with having a little one. It makes the holidays so more special! Happy Holidays!
It is good to try new ideas Mel, love what you have done.
Simply adore the Christmas photo of the doggies and Nate - gorgeous.
Fantastic LO's Mel .. love them both heaps! The photos are gorgeous and so precious!! Loved when my boys were that age!! What a great Santa photo with the 'puppies' ! Have a great week, I bet Nate is getting excited eh!?! W xx
Beautiful work Mel...love your wonderful style!
Oh no, your speakers are broken? Or the computer won't play anything at all?...
You can try plugging in headphones instead and see if they work... I hate when things just stop working for no reason Ò__Ó
Gorgeous work!! Love the Xmas photo!! thats cute!!!
that first layout is oh so adorable!!
Hoping you and Nate enjoyed your weekend!!
Just wanted you to know I was thinking of you!!
Sending lots of love & prayers!!
Merry Christmas, Mel!!
Wishing you and Nate a Blessed & joyous day!!
Thinking of you and praying for you!!
Love & hugs!!
Besides loving all your layouts just stopping by to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year!!!
Gorgeous LO's!!
Love the pics - they are all stunning! Love the hug LO the best!
beautiful page's mel, hope you had a good christmas!!
Oh gosh Mel!! Both layouts are so gorgeous! And Nate is as adorable as ever!
Beautiful job friend! Miss ya online ((hugs)) Praying for you & your lil' man!
Hope you are well and fine , my friend... Wishing you well for the coming year =) HAPPY NEW YEAR !!
Hey Mel! Happy New Year buddy! Hope you and Nate are both well? I know I am slack with my blogging but it is not like you to be away for so long ... hope everything is OK!
Talk soon, take care ((hugs)) Wendy xx
Hi Mel, haven't heard from you in AGES!!! Meant to send you an email saying happy Christmas and New Year's, but time got away on me. Last night I heard on the news (again!) about the flooding over there, and I really hope it's not affecting you... Love and hugs to you and yours, and let us (your loyal followers!)know that you're all right!!!
Hey Mel,
Missing your happy smiley face around cyber space. Hope all is well and you and Nate had a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year. Hope to hear from you soon.
Hugs.
you create stunning layouts as usual!! Nate is such a sweetie and it is worth to b documented each single day!
Hey Mel,
Not sure if you are affected but I hope you are ok.
Thinking of you!!
Hugs
Hey Mel, sent you a couple of messages and haven't heard from you. Thinking of you and Nate xx
Oh I how I missed you dearly! I have been thinking of you! Hope you received my Christmas card!
Hi Mel. Got back from hols not long ago and came to check out one of my fave blogs. I hope you and Nate are well and not affected by the floods. Take care.
M xox
These are just gorgeous Mel, such beautiful photos of you and Nate - just priceless.
Just jumped on line now and received your email - just to let you know I am thinking of you and little Nate.
big hugs to you sweetie
Post a Comment