Thursday, February 19, 2009



My scrapping style has yet to be named, ecclectic is probably the closest, but in saying that each layout looks so different to me, must depend on my mood I guess, we had flash flooding here in November and had a big clean up afterwards, there were so many shots and I cannot ever pick which ones to put on a layout, so they all go on! I used some packing out of a box which is bright green, punched 2 holes in it and added some black ribbon from the strings that clothes come with, an old My Mind's eye transparency and a bracket with covered with scrap paper, although it is only to show Nate in the future the antics he got up to on this day, I like the simplicity of it.

1 comment:

Kellie said...

He's such a cutie Mel, he truly is. He's going to get so used to that camera soon, hehe. As always gorgeous LO. I always love how you use many photos on your LO's something I struggle with but you make look so easy. Stunning LO Mel. xx