Scrapping pictures of my 6 year old son has been my favourite thing to do, I now enjoy making cards as well, I work for Child Protection Services during the week days and have the luxury of taking and picking my little boy up from school, we have built our little dream house, have 2 chickens (Lolly & Dolly), 2 poodles and 2 loud parrots (Trevor and Charley) and fantastic friends and neighbours.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Hot Today
Says storms this afternoon, certainly is hot enough, Nate and I did housework and played a bit this morning. He had his sleep, and mum has caught up with her chores and I am planning to do some experimenting with acetate and making some embellishments from it. Reading this Creative Imaginations Book on everything you can do and I feel inspired to give it a try. Let's see how I go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment