
Most of my layouts consist of Nate, he is my inspiration, he does so many cute things I cannot stop taking photos of him, this layout was a sketch challenge from The Scrappin Kats, the website I frequent every day, I love the girls on it and you upload your layout and go into the drawer for monthly prizes. I used many different papers for this, Basic Grey is the cut out embellishments, Stampin Up - Circle in the background, Making Memories Journal spot, I did some stamping using Kelly Panacci stamps, A2Z Scraplets title, K&C Co butterfly and it is Fancy Pants paper for base cardstock.
PS. Can still get away with putting pink on his layouts, I just love it and he is too young to disagree.
1 comment:
Naw look hoe gorgeous he is. Beautiful LO. When he gets older he'll be like..........pink..........come on mum! LOL. Gorgeous xx
Post a Comment