Scrapping pictures of my 6 year old son has been my favourite thing to do, I now enjoy making cards as well, I work for Child Protection Services during the week days and have the luxury of taking and picking my little boy up from school, we have built our little dream house, have 2 chickens (Lolly & Dolly), 2 poodles and 2 loud parrots (Trevor and Charley) and fantastic friends and neighbours.
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Thank you so much Kel for setting up my blog, it looks great, still trying to work out how things work, you did an amazing job, where do you find the time, you have so much energy.
2 comments:
It's looking great :). Glad to have you in my blog bookmarks to visit...
It was my pleasure, I have been wanting you to display your amazing work on blogs for ages, lol, the world needs to see, haha. xx
Post a Comment