
Hello my friends, hope everyone is well and scrapping up a storm, been a bad blogger last couple of days, mowing needed doing, dr's visit, Amanda's for a scrap day, lots of things on. But all seems back to normal today, so back into the routine. Had a great day at Amanda's house, I did 3 layouts, but with a few little things to add, this is a milestone for me, the layout I am showing you today is a "just for me" I call Nate Action Jackson, and just wanted to put this on a layout somehow.
Nate runs on all 8 cylinders all day until he drops usually, but he says the cutest things, yesterday he came out of the blue and said to Pat, Amanda's husband, "Excuse me man" and well we just cracked up. Wrote it down immediately so I would remember it. Oh the fun begins, we were in Bunnings the other day and of course, Jan and I turned around and Nate had his pants down doing a little wee in the ferns in the garden section there, omg how embarrassing, what can you do, no toilets around for mums with kids toilet training and they have little control I believe at 3, when he has to go, he means "now".
Starting to get a little colder here at nights and mornings, 3 degrees yesterday morning, but it is still gorgeous during the day. Jan is coming down tomorrow, all day (Nate keeps reminding me) so I should finish the final touches to my layouts to share with you all. Love Melxx
18 comments:
WOW!! Stunning, LO!!
Love it!!
So creative with the buttons and the banner that rocks!!
Love all the embellishments you used and love that tile!!
You should submit this to the manufacturer website!!
I think this is Sassafras?
So glad you had a great time and so cute about what he said and going wee!
Hope you and Jan & Nate have a fabulous and blessed day!!
Love & Hugs!!
great page! love the button corner, so fun!
lol at maxi snoring!
wow, lovin that LO.... im still laughing at what Nate said to Pat..cant wait til next monday
Oh Mel...I look forward to your postings!!!! The weather sounds grand....I yearn for cool temps in the morning and evening!!!
The story about Nate and his need to go potty cracks me up...We has a baseball game the other evening and they had no place open for the boys to go....so the nearby woods was the answer...I just hope their was no poison Ivy or poison Oak!!! :-)
Love the LO..the buttons are just awesome and I adore the Ledger paper and the placement of the pic and embellies in the lower half!!! PERFECT!!!
Wishing you a great day!!! Enjoy!!! :-)
SO cute! I love what you have done with the colorful buttons! Great page!
Omigosh, Mel what a fabulous LO!
Loved the 'watering the ferns' story, lolol. Boys are a trip, huh?
Have a great day, Sweetie!
It's always fun to find time to do those "just for me" LO's... Awesome work!
LOOOOOOVE this one! Scrapping "for me" is so satisfying, huh? We've had some cool weather here, too. Doesn't feel much like summer any more......have a great day!!!
o.k.....oops! Just reread the end of your post. THREE DEGREES....makes our 70 look so much better. Is it technically winter there?
your geographically challenged friend - Julie
OMG Mel, the Bunnings story cracked me up!!! Boys just whip it out lol! Jai does it from time to time. Jai is also quite small for his age. I weighed him the other day - he is 13.4 kilos! Tiny for a 4 year old!! I guess me and my DH are both quite small too so that's where he gets it from. Love this layout by the way! Great title work!
'Action Jackson' love it Mel!! Gorgeous LO as always, Nate is such a cute photo subject!! It's getting cold here too ... hate the cold mornings it makes it SO hard to get out of bed!! W x :)
Buttons look great Mel,Nate sure is a action Jackson love the photo,loving the weather at the moment too.
Thanks for your visit Mel and your comment. I can just hear Nate's little voice saying "girl". Had a giggle about him watering the ferns (maybe there's a job opening there for him) lol.
Great layout too. I struggle with buttons but you have a knack of making them look great.
Cheers, Irene
So damm cute - what a layout!
Hey can you contact me via my website have something to chat to you about :)
PS(don't want to leave my email address and get spammed - no not from you silly!)
Thanks for the encouragement, Mel!!
That is so sweet!!
Hows did the scrapping go with Jan the other day?
That would be awesome if you and Annmaree we could all meet and scrap together wish we all lived a little closer!
Maybe one day we could have a satalite crop!!
Hope you and Nate have a fabulous Friday!!
Love & hugs!
Mel, loved the combination of the grey background and colored details: beutiful!!! I am so very happy 'cause I got one of my layouts published and I posted it in English for you, my dear friend!!! xox Julia Sáddi
Hi Mel, love this fun whimsical layout - fantastic design and such a fun happy photo of Nate.
Love hearing your sweet stories, thanks for sharing.
Thanks for the lovely comments on my blog Mel and thank Jan as well. It's so lovely hearing from you and I so look forward to seeing your work here!
Have a great weekend!
Fun photo -- Nate looks like a superhero!
The joys of potty training! At least he went in the ferns!!
Post a Comment