

Hi everyone, raining here today, wow this is just perfect weather for staying inside and scrapping hey! wish I could. errands to run this morning, but this arvo I have to put some finishing touches on some layouts. The layout above is for SCREEN TO SCRAP challenge this month, the criteria is white rabbits, a fob watch and a "drink me" bottle, I used my favourite perfume photo, the theme is "Alice in Wonderland". I used a template and misted the background and then doodled some black circles randomly and traced around a scolloped shape to get the yellow and pink cardboard shapes. I handcut the letters for the "my very own" part of the title and everything else came in the gorgeous Noel Mignon kit this month.
The photo of Nate and his old dog happenned the other night, tried to watch the State of Origin, Maxi had his Bronco coat on and Nate his State of Origin pants, but neither could make it, I thought it was so cute both of them on the end of the lounge. Stanley poodle sits with me which is this side of Nate and I cut out things and he has his head on my lap. Well that's our nights here everyone. And I wouldn't change a thing.....Have a great day everyone. Off to check out what you have all been up to. Love Melxxx
16 comments:
Another fabulous LO, Mel! And I love that adorable photo of Nate and the dog ... such a photogenic child! Get an agent for him!!
Hope you have a fabulous weekend ... hugs to you (and Jan!)!!
great layout and so love the pic of nate with his dog and you are right I wouldn't change anything with missy she wouldn't be who she is if I did.
love that LO, was lucky enough to see you do it in person
love that pic, cant wait to see that 1 scrapped
cant wait til monday
OMG that pic of Nate and the pup is gorgeous, I love it! Theres another one to scrap! and you've got your journalling too ;-)
I love your layout, like what you did with the O and clock and just a cool fun page!
I'll email you on the pinwheel front.
Gorgeous LO Mel. I haven't done mine yet... so many challenges so little time :)
This just may be my favorite of your layouts! Love the photo and the sentiment behind it. So so precious!
And I can't wait to see how you scrap that adorable photo of the two of them on the couch!!!
Love the LO! You did a great job with the challenge;0) I do not even know where to begin with the theme this month so I may have to pass on it:0( Have a great weekend!
Such an adorable picture of Nate and his dog!!
Love it!!
This LO is stunning!!
Love the doodling around the circles, the misting and the circles!!
Love it and so very creative!!
Love the design so clever!!
Hope you and Nate have a fabulous weekend and hope the rain stops!!
Love & hugs sweet friend!!
Ahhh Mel what an absolutely gorgeous photo of Nate and your dog .. its just screaming to be scrapped!!! Very clever layout love all the circles! Did you get my email? Have a good weekend W x
Oh that photo is just precious!!! I LOVE IT!!! Great LO....and I would not change a thing!!!!
Wishing you a wonderful day sweet friend!!! Enjoy that beautiful BOY!!!
Hi, Mel!!
Hope you and Nate are having a wonderful weekend!!
Hugs & love to you both!!
oh my! Mel that layout is heart melting!!!! so sweet!!!!! I think its one of my favs. Got Sc today and was happy to see Nate in there!!! beautiful layout there as well!!!!
Your nights sound lovely!!! Shoot me an email with yoru addy chickadee!
Such a lovely layout!! Love the circles and of course the adorable colors!!
Love love love this page Mel!!1 Your design is awesome and the colours look fantastic!!! How cute is little Nate!!! Good on him for trying to stay up and watch the game...I scrapped instead :).
Hugs xxx
PS. Thank you for the kind words about Dad...it meant a lot!!!
What a gorgeous photo Mel. So cute!
Love your layout too. ;)
Take care xxx
My goodness is that ever a precious photo of Nate and his furry buddy! That sums up why kids should be raised with a good dog -- the relationship is priceless.
Cute layout, too. Misting the background adds a wonderful subtle effect; awesome job with a fun challenge!
Post a Comment