Hi everyone, on the mend now, feeling lots better today. Still haven't been able to scrap so just pulling some of last months layouts out to show you. This layout was for the Nikki Sivils contest at Sketches4all and I was honoured to win so I look forward to receiving some of her gorgeous papers and embellies. I really love her gorgeous papers, and she is such a beautiful person, her love for dogs is another wonderful trait I love about her. To check out Nikki Sivils papers and gorgeous DT just PRESS HERE.
I combined her papers with some of the new October Afternoon Seaside papers from My2Angels which reminds me Tracy has a 15% off sale on until Sunday night......
Here is Nate at his Soccer break-up playing Laser skirmish:
The gun was really heavy and it was starting to show after 10 minutes here. Thanks for all your wonderful comments, I will spend the next couple of days catching up with you all, just not able to scrap as yet but I am sure Mr Mojo will return with time. Love to you all. Melxx




20 comments:
Oh Mel hope you are 100% soon,Love your LO congrats.
Boy Nate sure looks dangerous with that machine bet he love every minute of it. Cheers
LMAO, that little bub with that huge gun! So cute!
Love your scrappage, definitely deserving of the win too!!!
Have a great weekend!
Congrats on the win Mel. Love those pics.
Congrats on winning Mel! Sorry but I am so behind on my visits. Still not feeling 100% yet. Love the pictures of Nate! He's so cute! Hope you are feeling better soon! I do have burlap to send you, just haven't been able to make it to the post office.
hello my good friend, first off i want to thank you for my wonderful bag of goodies, Lucy and i both devoured it lol. cant believehow long it takes to come from Aus lol, i always find its quicker coming from USA than across the water lol. hope you are feeling much better and good to see you back, and im sure you will find your mojo soon, i always find the less i scrap the less mojo i have. love that layout and a huge CONGRATS on winning, well done you. and boy i cant believe how much Nate is growing, such a handsome wee boy huh! take car hun x
Hi Mel, good to hear you are on the mend, hope you are all better soon. Love your layout and those cute pics of Nate with that gun. It looks so big compared to him!
glad youre felling better....... love the layout, and love the pics of nate
Oh Mel... I hope you'll be back 100% soon... If not I'll miss u...big hugs...
Your layout is absolutely stunning...love everything on it....you well-deserved to WIN..congrats sista!!!
Take it easy and rest well...hope to see you soon..xoxo
I hope you get better soon!!! You know I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this!! CONGRATS on the win and I can't wait to show this on Nikki's blog later this month!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Glad to hear you are feeling better!
What adorable pictures of Nate and that gun!!
I'm sure he had a blast what a smile he has!!
I love this LO and you really
rocked that sketch!!
I was so happy you won so well deserved!!
I hope you get your mojo back soon!
Love and hugs to you and Nate!!
LOVE that page ... lol @ the pic of Nate and that heavy gun hahaha .. hope u feel better soon.
That last photo of Nate is priceless... XD I'm sure once the scrap-mood is back, these shots will make one awesome LO!
Speaking of awesome LO's, so's the one in this post! Gotta love the look of black&white photos against bright colors~
Congrats on your win - fantastic layout. And how cute does Nat look - massive gun LOL
Thank you so much for mentioning my sale MWAH
I'm glad you're starting to feel better Mel.
The photos of Nate and that huge gun is tooo sweet. Love your LO too. Congrats on the win.
Take care.
xox
Your layout is just gorgeous! (already told you, but it never hurts to hear praise)
Congrats on the win Mel love the LO!! Hope you are feeling better soon ... and those photos of Nate are just priceless soooooo cute!!! W xx
Congrats on your win!! Love your LO.. might have to use that title. Those pics of Nate with the huge gun as so so cute!! Hope you are feeling all better soon. :)
Congrats on the win Mel, that layout is wonderful, always love your photos and Nate is looking so grown up.
Glad you are feeling better.
Have a great week.
Hi Mel!!! Miss You!
Great Layout and the Title reminds me of my daughter, 'cause she is on the same stage of development as you son: innerself! : )
Great Sunday!!!
Love, Julia Sáddi
Hi Mel, thanks for the visit ;-D Had a good look around. Life with your little man looks like fun & you are scrapping the journey awesomely!
Post a Comment