Scrapping pictures of my 6 year old son has been my favourite thing to do, I now enjoy making cards as well, I work for Child Protection Services during the week days and have the luxury of taking and picking my little boy up from school, we have built our little dream house, have 2 chickens (Lolly & Dolly), 2 poodles and 2 loud parrots (Trevor and Charley) and fantastic friends and neighbours.
Monday, October 25, 2010
My little Shoebox
Happy Monday everyone, hope you are all bounding with energy to start the new week - yeh right....there is just something I still don't like about Monday's, not sure what it is exactly. Well my mojo is creeping back but very slowly, I did sit on the lounge whilst watching X-factor and cut some things out which is certainly a start.
The above layout I made a couple of weeks ago before Mr. Mojo left and I just love the bright colours of Nate's swimming outfit and it made using bright coloured My Little Shoebox papers just perfect. I hope you like it, this is when we took Nate to Wynnum Manly to the park there, we all had such a wonderful day. Uncle Col and Aunty Jan drove us and we ate her super yum corned beef sandwiches for lunch.
Nate has his own craft supplies and as I was scrapping away I was watching him amuse himself and it all seemed so nice, until the frantic cries filled the loungeroom, as I went over he had got some of his super large pipe cleaners and tied his foot to the bottom drawer of the tv cabinet, well what is a mother to do, I calmed him down and then ran for the camera, not missing this one, I was doing whatever I could to stop myself from laughing as in his deserperation to get his foot away he hadn't even noticed it was just twisted ever so slightly and his little foot came away so easy........haven't seen him try this since....he he he boys hey...
Off to check out your blogs and give Mr Mojo a big kick up the bum, love to you all. Melxxx
PS. Tanya, thanks so much for your encouraging words re: the Get picky layout, I took on board what you said about being too hard on myself. Thank god for wonderful blogging friends to boost your confidence when you are down on yourself..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



21 comments:
awesome scrappages, you are the scrapbook diva!!!!
Loving your stuff hun.
OMG Nate what a classic, that boy certainly knows how to keep you on your toes!
Have a great week!
gorgoeus Lo Mel, love the colours, not fun when the mojo goes missing so hope it returns soon!!!
Fabulous LO Mel. Love the bright colours!! Those pics of Nate in a pickle are so funny, but I bet he didn't think so... poor little chicken! Glad your mojo's coming back. I have given you my email on a previous posting for when you feel like having a scrap day. Have a fab day :)
wow, love that layout, and yep i had a laugh reading what nate had done,
Hi Mel, is that rhinestone circle the one I sent ya? Don't ya love it??? I have some cloud paper kind of similar, now you've inspired me to use it really soon. I just laughed when I saw the photo of Nate, aren't kids just so funny when they panic? Only over little things, though!
Wow!!! Love the pictures, the blue background, the clouds, everything perfect!
Mel, I have seen your great projects publications at Scrapbook Creations, congratulations!!!
xox Love, Julia Saddi
Gorgeous layout Mel. Lol! Had a bit of giggle about what Nate did and at you for grabbing the camera straight away.
I hope Mr Mojo comes knocking at your door very soon. Have a wonderful week!
xox
hey Mel...ha ha ha ... i couldnt stop laughing @Nate.... boys will be boys eh...CLASSIC!! HAH... you're spontaneous... to grab the camera... good one Mel....LOL...
I love your layout... its really bright fun and beautiful layout...and I love the photos too
take it easy Mel... talking about MOJO... I can see mine too is fading away...
We heard about MONDAY!!! I love MONDAY..NOT!!! ..xoxo
Ohhhhhhhh I love love love love that lo!! The balloons are soooooooooooo cute!!!!! And hehehehehehehehehe....his poor foot...but GOOD scrappin' Mama...loving that you got a photo first! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
What a gorgeous LO!!
Love the balloons and the title is so adorable!!
I do the same thing! I have to take pictures like those because they are funny and you never know if thye would ever try it again so its great that you remember to grab the camera!
This will be fun to look back on!!
Glad the mojo is getting better!!
I have to tell you what dd did the other day!
I will email you on Monday such a cute thing she did!
Hope you and Nate have a fabulous week!
Love to you and Nate!!!
Lol...boys are always boys! I had a laugh when I saw the pic of Nate :) Love your layout as always, Mel! It's so fun!
PMSL im trying to work out why he was doing that in the first place LOL they come up with some crazy ideas these kids hey mel!! :D
love your page you use MLSB well!! xo
Love the LO...what happy colors and I just adore the pics of Mr. Nate!!!
Oh what boys do not think of to get into!!! Love that you went to grab the camera!!!
Wishing you a wonderful week sweet friend!!! Love you!!!
Wonderful colors, matches the photos perfectly! <3
Hope you'll get your inspiration back soon... I'm very much feeling the same, I don't feel like scrapping. I look through my bunches of developed photos but still there's no inspiration popping up. Ah well... T^T
What messes boys get into sometimes just because of their imagination/curiousity! Love the layout-the balloons and clouds make it! :-)
Hi Mel, poor Nate (lol) he is such a boy for sure, glad he got untangled after the photos!
Love that fun layout, the photos look great and the papers were perfect! We love going to Wynnum Manly, it's such a great place to have a picnic and let the kids round wild!
Thanks so much for your sweet commnet on my blog, so glad you have some of those gorgeous FWAB goodies to play with, I know you will create something wonderful!
Have a great week Mel!
What a funny lil man u have there! You actually rmbr to grab the camera. Lol! I am sure mr.mojo will visit u real soon & that layout is stunning... as always!!
this is a great page and i love the pic of nate tied to the tv cabinet. lol
GrOh I hope your mojo comes back completely, you create the most fun and colorful layouts
Perfect summer layout with those beautiful blues and wonderful bright colors of Nate's suit!
Hilarious use of pipe cleaners -- very creative, if a little non-traditional ;) !
great pages and Nate is soooo cute!!
Post a Comment