![]() |
Okay, you know when you have lost Mr. Mojo when you search your photos for layouts that you haven't shown yet.....This was from Nook Uni Home Economics - I made the circle flower under the blue prima by sewing down one side then pulling it, and sewed the banner and number to the fabric which was an old linen serviette I found.
This layout was for the very first class which you had to use several types of letters on your layout, I used the negatives of some MME's stickers and stamped some and mounted some onto acetate to add some height to them.
In case Tracy from My2Angels wonders why when I place an order I always add 2 pinecone inks, it isn't because I do that much scrapping, just that Nate loves to be creative. lol..........For those of you with boys, is all this creativity normal for boys and for those with girls, what little things do they get up to, .............I mean I love it, never a dull moment and you know I end up laughing at most things.......sometimes wish I could enter his little head.....
Hope you all have a great start to the week. Love you all, Melxx



21 comments:
these are beaut pages Mel.
Sorry to hear the mojo is on the fritz, but it appears Nates certinaly isn't! lol
How awesome!
Great pages!
You definitely should scrap your pinecone pics...sooooo funny!
Hi, beautiful blog, I loved your pages! come on visit to my blog!
kisses.
Karla.
love love the layouts;.......... nate certainly is creative..... as an experienced mum of boys(got 6 between ages 17 and 5) ive never come across such creativity in boys
as with the pinecone ink that nate is using(its an expensive form of 'body paint') isnt it.... would be cheaper to go to the $2 shop and buy him some body paint lol
heya chickadee...
Talking about Mojo... it's a weird thing isn't it... its like with a man... you just can't force yourself... it has to come naturally... then the outcome is satisfactory... LOL...
Your layouts are fantabulous... both are just gorgeous... and me too love your style....
Look at Nate... too cute...
Have a good my dear friend... hope the mojo will come shortly...xx
I loveeeeeeeeeee these Mel!!! GORGEOUS lo's!!! And that photo of him is sooooooooooo CUTE!! LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
I love the banner on the top, sweet layout! The saying and the photos are so great on the 2nd one! I can't imagine you ever losing your mojo!
PML I keep meaning to ask you why you always order two - and thanks for reminding me must put that in my cart for my next order :)
Great layout .. so over the mojo popping in for a minute or two
PS Don't forget tonight 8.30 channel 7 (finally ... I think the follow up to the "to be cont..." episode!)
lol there is never a dull moment is there mel!! Nate looks like he is getting tall!! gorgeous layouts as always, i wish i had your ability to scrap beautiful boy pages!! xo
Gorgeous LO's Mel!!
Love the 1st one with the banner and love the stitching!!
Really love the design on this one!!
Love what you did with the letters on teh 2nd LO so clever and creative!!
Love the pictures!!
dd last year took sidewalk paint and cover her ams and legs for fun I haven't scrap the pictures yet but it was so cute!!
Love to you and Nate!!
Beautiful pages .. really love the details on the first one. LOL @ Nate though, seriously I have 2 boys 5 and 7 and 1 11 yo girl. They were/are all creative little things but my 5yo DS is hands down the most creative ... having no paper never stops him either!! LOL!! U gotta laugh :)
Olá, debtor for the visit in mine blog, the truth was not a marriage and yes an anniversary of a girl of 2 years! Debtor for its so beautiful commentary! Kisses. Karla.
Beautiful LO's Mel. Love all the embellies on the 1st one and love the design on the 2nd. Boys are such mischief makers at that age... you have to laugh though... maybe he thought he needed a tan for Summer!!!
Definately have to get together for some scrapping. Although you might find me a bit boring as I'm a slow scrapper! Contact me on my email ccafun@optusnet.com.au :)
Great pages MEl! And the mpjo thing happens to all of us! My baby girl draws all over herself all the time too! I am trying to get her to do most of her art on paper! LOL!
Hi, Mel!!
Thanks for your sweet & kind oomments!
IKWYM I like anything with chocolate too!
What are tim tams?
I probably have had them before but its something we all diffrent here maybe?
Hope you both are having a great week so far!!
Love & hugs!
The LO with Nate climbing the tree is just so beautiful Mel.
I hope your mojo is on its way back. ;)
Take care.
xox
Oi Mel!!!
Teus trabalhos são maravilhosos, parabéns!!!
Muito fofo o teu filho, ele tem um sorriso encantador.
Já sou seguidora do teu blog.
Beijos do Brasil para você e o teu lindo boy!!!
Mel love your LO's especially the one with the tree ... sooo cute!! and how funny is he with your precious Pinecone?!?! W xx
Nate is at a fun fun age! trust them to be full of creative ideas ! u had fun creating too Mel, love the pages :)
Your pages are fab, love the shaped photo matts most of all!!
Nate is so cute inking up his legs like that LOL! Jai is always asking if he can use my "textas" (which are actually my copics and there ain't no way he gonna get near my copics LOL)!!! So yes, the creativity is completely normal. I looove these two pages by the way. I hope your mojo comes back...mine is slowly edging its way back to me, it's not quite there in full, but it's lingering....
Also, I received my contributor copy of SC yesterday and just wanted to let you know that I LOVE your layouts in there. You are rocking the publications lately, Mel!!!
Post a Comment