Scrapping pictures of my 6 year old son has been my favourite thing to do, I now enjoy making cards as well, I work for Child Protection Services during the week days and have the luxury of taking and picking my little boy up from school, we have built our little dream house, have 2 chickens (Lolly & Dolly), 2 poodles and 2 loud parrots (Trevor and Charley) and fantastic friends and neighbours.
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Anna's Craft Cupboard Sketch, Sketches 4 all, Cosmo Cricket Showcase
Morning dear friends, hope this hump day finds you all well, we are keeping ourselves out of trouble this end, the weather is windy and drizzly here today, so you know this is perfect weather for........scrapping...
The above layout I made for the gorgeous sketch challenge at Anna's craft cupboard and I made both of the layouts using the NOOK 1934 circa Cosmo range of papers and they were really gorgeous. The above layout is to document that whenever we go driving, you will go under a bridge or overpass at some stage and not at all but randomly Nate will yell out "DUCK" and it always makes us laugh. He always manages to catch me when it is not expected too.
I recently had to get rid of this drum set, (not because of the shocking noise) but because both the side drums fell off and the plastic broke and Grampsy just could not fix it because of the flimsy plastic so I can honestly say, this little drummer boy gave it his best bash.....
I was once again honoured by both of these layouts appearing on the COSMO CRICKET BLOG, and this certainly made my day.
I was super happy Monday night because ALTYAN won X-Factor, he is so humble, a fantastic singer and of course very easy on the eye too......
7.56am here Nate is still sleeping, so I have a good chance to do my blogging, talk to you all soon, good friend Ann maree has given me the names of 2 wonderful christmas movies Nate might like, "The Grinch" and "Elf", so I might have to invest in these this week, I love Christmas movies....and it is so so close now.
Love you all. Melxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


22 comments:
Congrats! Love both of them--especially the little rock star!
love these layouts just gorgeous, congrats on appearing on cosmo crickets blog......... Connor loves 'the santa clause'movies...
Well Done on Appearing on Cosmo Cricket blog... Those 2 LO's, Are Amazing....
Two awesome pages, really love them!
Your are so awesome with them, love how you can use so many photos and yet it doesnt look crowded and still looks so pretty!!!
enjoy the xmas movies!
santa claus movies are good too, and polar express too!!!
*and not looking at my own dvd collection for hints* lmao, you'd swear a 4 year old lived here the stuff I watch... just bought toy story 3 on dvd too, cried my eyes out!!!! lol.
Gorgeous pages! Congrats on the CC Blog feature!
CONGRATS MEL
Me too so happy for you... you well-deserved!!..That layout is simply beautiful...everything on it...is perfectly done...
Second layout fun...and cute....love the embellishments used....
you can get Nate another set of drum for xmas... :wink:....
ME TOO...so glad Altiyan won!!! YAY....
Have a good one my dear friend...psst you have been very productive eh...xx
CONGRATS!! That is AWESOME!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee both of these!! I totally loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee how you layer!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Gorgeous layouts, and a big congrats on them featuring on Cosmo Cricket's blog - that is super awesome!!!
Love those pages, you're rockin' that range!
These are just awesome layouts! You have such an amazing style. So wonderfully textured and visually appealing!!!! :)
WOOHOO congrats on being featured on Cosmo's blog Mel!! Absolutely adore both of these LO's... just gorgeous!!! :)
I'm so excited for you and left you some love at the CC BLog!!
Very well deserved and I'm sure we will see more over there!!
Love that he says duck that is so adorable!!
Hope you will get some sunshine soon!
Love to you & Nate!!
Congrats Mel this is well deserved!
A Big Congrats to you!!!! I just adore both of these!!!!
Wishing you a wonderful day filled with lots of smiles!!! :-)
there you are, i lost you & could'nt find your blog, then i was looking for your post's on the nook to find you, but now i have got you saved!!
LOVE your rock star page too, you definatly rocked it!!!
Congrats girl! I saw both of your layouts highlighted over at Crate Paper! Such a great feeling when you see one of your bloggie friends being highlighted! Both of beautiful and I can see why they were highlighted!
I'm really loving those CC papers, and you use them so beautifully! Really love the flowers and banner in the first! Congrats, that is so cool being featured! My bro and I used to scream (or hold our breath) when we went through a tunnel. Fortunately, there aren't too many around, only on long trips to Vancouver. Such a cool photo, and you probably don't even realize how funny it is to see the steering wheel on the "wrong" side! Love both pages, enjoy the rain, and think of us in the snow!
No wonder they were on the blog...absolutely fantastic!!! I Love, love love that banner in the first LO!!! Hope you are well.
Hugs
These are so fabulous girl! Maybe Santa will brign Nate a new drum set! Congrats on the feature - I saw that and I am not surprized at all! I hope you are doing your thanksgiving meal today and you have a wonderful time - I am thankful for you! ((hugs)) Happy Thanksgiving!
Wow, very pretty this work! I adored! Kisses
Hi, Mel!!
Thank you for all your sweet comments on my blog & gallery!!
I really appreciate them!!
Hope you & Nate have a fabulous weekend!!
Love to you & Nate!!
Wooohooo! Congrats mel! So happy for you, that layout is beyond words. it deserves to be featured!
Post a Comment