Good morning dear friends, cloudy thank goodness today, it was sooo hot yesterday, little cooler expected today?? Hope you and your family's are all well.
The above layout is my DT layout for Sketches for all and I just had to use this pic of Nate in the bath and me feeding him strawberries, Aunty Jan was taking the posed photo, this is not something I do on a regular basis but it was a fun example to show Nate later on that his mum really does spoil him. The layout's title appropriately reads "Feeding the monster in the bath".
Now this is the sketch that we used to create our layouts, now if you would like to have a go, I would love to see your interpretation. There is a fantastic prize too. I used the gorgeous Jillibean Soup Monster Stew papers, I am just loving the bright colours in them, if you would like to enter the sketch challenge just go HERE and I look forward to seeing what you come up with. Sketches for all is a great site with approx 13 challenges going on at the moment, lots of prizes, and the challenges are STAMPING, TAGS, ALTERED ITEMS, and heaps more.
How cute is this photo of my boy doing the vacuming (big bird he calls it) this is a photo this mother just could not resist, boy using Dyson - no pants - PRICELESS. (a future 21st photo album shot to show his friends) A mum has to do what a mum has to do. By the way, he vacumes every day, he just loves it, so I am guessing that by age of 6ish when he is old enough to manouver it properly he won't want to do it anymore?????
Off to the old lady's group this morning, I always look forward to their jovial antics, I so look forward to seeing them smile. Hope you all have a fantastic day, love to you and your families. Melxx



28 comments:
I love your take on the sketch - awesome layout! And I love the photo of you feeding him strawberries, that is just sooo funny! And how funny about he vacuuming shot. I just posted a pic of Jai vacuumming on my facebook profile the other day (you are not on fb, if you are, we are not friends lol). Anyway, just thought that was funny! I received your beautiful card yesterday, you are so sweet for doing that - thank you sooo much. You inspire me and I love looking at your beautiful blog too x
LMAO
Nate is one character, but I'm sure he gets it from his Mama!
gorgeous page, keep up the great work!
Have a fabulous week!
I got to laugh first!...Classic...(Nate priceless pix)
I love your take on the sketch... too cute.... love the monsters... and Nate is so cute in the photo...lovely.... I feel like pinching his cheeks....
I think all boys go thru that phase(with vacuumm-cleaner!)... even Matin...but now hes too lazy to help!!!
have a good my dear friend...xoxo
Great LO Mel, i just love this line, the colours are awesome. and i have to laugh at the vaccuming picture, lucy is like this too, and she loves to mop apart from i then have to re do it lol
enjoy your day with your ladies
just love the pic Missy Mel and the layout too. Gorgeous.
classic pics..... ive got heaps of pics stashed away for 21st's lol... love your take on the sketch, just awesome.....and yep, by about 6 i know from experience they wont want to do the vacuuming
Still laughing! You know what is sooo funny is that my husband roles his eyes at me because he has caught me feeding my youngest in the bath...lol What are we doing...lol And you are going to need to hide that pic of Nate vacuuming because he is going to want to shred that when he gets older so it does not come out again;0)
Great LO! Love the little monsters everywhere. I need to reply back to you via email. This weekend was CRAZY and I am settling down today. So I will talk to you soon. Take care and have fun with your friends;0)
Hugs to you and Nate
Cecelia B
hehehehehehe...that photo cracks me UP!! LOVE IT!!! And love love love loveeeeeee the lo!! Those monsters are soooooo cute!! And loving the title too! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
That's a great layout using Monster Stew. Love it!
This is one of my favorite LO's you have created!!
Love this LO!!
What a cool picture that is so funny!!
Mine use to want to play with the vacuum too once in awhile!
Hope you had a wonderful time with the ladies!
Love to you & Nate!
Awesome LO Mel!! Love the vibrant colours in those pp's and the little monster cut outs are so adorable!! Definitely a photo for his 21st lol. Have a fab day:) hugs
OMGosh I LOVE this and that pic is just 21st material FOR SURE!!!
Your layout really is gorgeous Mel :):):)...almost as gorgeous as the little cherub in it! My three as a treat will ask for an icy pole while they have their bath...hehehe..naughty I know :) and the vacuuming shot...PRICELESS!!!
Thanks so very, very much for you beautiful comments on my blog too :) I really was thrilled to read them. xx
Aah, being fed strawberries in a bubblebath... lucky guy~
Awesome take on the sketch! Looks so cool with the frames behind the photo~ ^-^
lol, i have teh same fight with the vacume. I turn it on and Kook takes over. Love that he gets hand fed in teh bath!!!!!! such a sweet prince he is!!
Baby bum pics are just the best :) I have quite a few, as I have a boy that doesn't like to wear pants, either!
Love your take on that sketch, as always. The embellies are perfect, that is my fave Jillibean...the monsters are (almost) as adorable as your son :)
Love the cute layout Melissa, adorable photo and gorgeous paper and design.
That is a classic photo of Nate with no pants and vacuuming, what else could a Mum do but take that photo!
Have a great week.
LOVEEEEEEEEEE this LO...those colors are just Fabulous!!!!! The photo made me smile!!!!
I adore the pic...I got a giggle!!!! He is so precious!!!
Wishing you a great day!!!
haha, love that photo!!!!!! My son loved to vacuum when he was a toddler as well ... now he's 11 and he won't touch the thing LOL. On the bright side, my girls (10 and 8) still love it ... you might get lucky!
Beautiful and awefully cute LO!
xxx Peggy
I really love your layout!
That photo of him is priceless!!! LOL
these 2 pictures got me smiling - he's so cute!!!
I love your layout! I have yet to work with a monsters' theme patterned paper for my 2 boys
LOL oh that photo of your little guy vacuuming is like dejavu to me. I see Hannah like that all the time :D
Love love love your take to the sketch! So playful and bright. Beautiful as always
Oh my God, Mel, I seriously sat here laughing at my computer screen when I scrolled down and saw little Nate's bare bum!!! He is too funny, but Nolan is exactly like that too! I've got a layout I did years ago where he's nude in the driveway wacking at weeds with a rake, and he still runs nude through the house to put on his hockey gear, and now he sleeps in the buck! Boys, I just have to shake my head. Looooooove the LO, I haven't seen those papers before, but they are adorable, and of course the subject matter is also! Love to you and your little man, Roxanne. PS- it's snowing buckets here!!!
I LOVE IT!!! And that pic is priceless....you will be able to do a lot of blackmailing later in life, lol...
LOL -- that photo literally made me laugh out loud! Too cute! I love your layout. Such a great take on the sketch!
Hi again Mel, just wanted to congratulate you on having your layout featured on the Cosmo blog today!! Awesome work!!
Cool layout!
LOL at the photo - I should get a photo of my four year old with the vaccum in hand. He's not really interested any more. He's grown out of that phase of wanting to do what mummy does. Now he says "Mummy you go and clean the bathroom, and I'll just play"
OMgoodness! LOVE the layout and then that photo just made me giggle!
Post a Comment