![]() |
Hello dear friends, hope this post finds you all in great spirits and all your family's are well. Monday again, I actually don't like them, but today we stayed home all day, I got to make the above layout for GET PICKY No. 2 Sketch for November. I have had these awesome Crate Paper papers for ages and have never made a layout with them, that is really terrible, but I kind of bought them knowing that I would use them when Nate goes to school and thought they may not be available by then so I was better off buying them now.....well that's my story and I'm sticking to it. I love these random shots Aunty Jan took of us sitting on the lounge one night and the title is "My mummy, My teacher". I hope you like it.
We had a lovely weekend, went kite flying on Saturday arvo at the local park, Nate had a blast, and Sunday went to Wivenhoe Dam to catch up with dad's side of the family, this is a yearly event, Nate got to play with all his cousins (well my cousins children) does that make him and them 2nd or 3rd cousins???? Heaps of fun. We watched X-Factor last night, GO ALTYAN!!! so the final is tonight.
Okay some problems with Blogger this end, so I will leave you and off now to visit all your wonderful blogs to check out what's happenning around the blogging world. Love to you all. Melxx

28 comments:
love love that page, just awesome, love your style..............will ring for a chat sometime
Awsome LO!! gr8 paper choose & cute pics... Thanx for visiting my blog & leaving Such Lovely Comments
XX
Fabulous LO, love it.
Gorgeous LO Mel!!! Love all the layered borders and cute banner. I see you added some paint effects... looks fab!! hugs :)
Hey Mel ... It seems ages since I see you ... LOL. ... I did a LO too using Oct nook kit(crate paper)... Can't disclose ATM...I love them... Definitely hoard them!!! Any way any how... Your layout is so gorgeous .. I love just about everything ... Lovely photos too... To me its perfectly done!! Love your style ... Very inspiring ...
Yay Go Altiyan!!! Rock it!!! LOL!!!
Tell me about Monday!!! Seriously..
Anyway have good one my dearest friend ... Big hugs... xoxo
So so so gorgeous! Great take on the sketch and I am glad I am not the only one that buys stuff because 'one day' I think I will use it! hehe.. Thanks for the blog lovin' too! :) xo
Gorgeous layout, I love all those scallops!
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love love that lo!! LOVING the layered scallops and the banner...and those photos are PRECIOUS!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
I love this!:)
You've an awesome layering style! Fabulous details too....love those banners and scallops!!!
Just adore this one...the colors and the layers make it just PERFECT!!!
I hope all is Ok!!! I wish I were not across the seas from you!!!!
Thinking of you and keeping you and Nate in my prayers!!!
Love you girlie and have a great week!!!
Aah, so beautiful... Such soft vintage'y colors, wish I had more natural-colored papers in my stack so I could at least try to create as awesome as this!
How cool that you met another cosplayer!
Every cosplayer has their own reason for doing what they do, so it's fun that you get to see the hobby from more perspectives than just mine. ^-^
(oh, and look! Just one more follower and it's 100! Congrats! ^o^)
Gorgeous page mel, as always!!!
I love this crate paper collection, it looks amazing! Beautiful pics!
Mel, some fantastic work on here my friend! sorry I've been a bit slack with my blog hopping of late so just been catching up!! Love it all, especially your Get Picky one (gorgeous photos!)AND had a chuckle at the Dy'son' photo!! (hey there is a title for you LOL!!) you're right make the most of it whilst you can .... they will grow out of it way too quickly!!! Have a great week Wendy xx
Hey, I am off to make a layout using that sketch, too! Beautiful job, and I love the title and all the fussy cutting. It's so nice to see you in the photos! I took some pictures of Ailis playing in the snow yesterday, so I will try to post them later for you to see. It is still very cold here, but we Canucks are kinda used to it. I say "kinda" because it usually takes a week or so to get used to putting on all the gear, warming up the car and scraping the ice off. Now it will be a way of life until spring! Take care, hugs from Roxanne!
P.S. You are almost at 100 followers!!!!
Hello there my friend;0) As aleays I absolutely LOVE your LO! Why can't I ever seem to do a banner on my LO's? Wait, I actually need to "do" a LO first...lol It has been a while since I have worked on one and really need to get crackin'.
I know you told me not to put you in my "candy" but I did anyway;0) You are always visiting and we are always chit chatting back and forth...so you are in;0) Hope you and Nate are doing well;0)
Love to the both of you!
Cecelia B
Great layout Mel you did a wonderful job tfs!!
Love it! So sweet! I wanted to congratulate you on appearing on Cosmo Cricket's site!
WOW!!!!!! What a simply stunning page Mel :):):) Love the scallops and all the gorgeous little details. Thanks so much for playing along with us again :):):) x
Love you layout Mel! Such gorgeous photos of you and Nate and you've scrapped it beautifully. Great memories. :)
Congrats on almost reaching 100 on your blog!!
WTG!!
Amazing & stunning LO!!
You should post this over at Crate Blog!!
Love it!!
Love all the amazing layering & the design rocks!!
So glad you & Nate had a wonderful weekend!!
Sounds so fun!!
Much love to you both!!
Can't wait until he gets our stocking!!!
there u go! U used the Crate paper and i'm so sure little Nat a great teacher in his gorgeous mommy!
Hi love....just read your comment on my latest post...the first lo I have on there is Bo Bunny's Olivia...and the second one is Webster's!! Thanks for stopping by my dear...I appreciate it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Very,very Pretty!!I Love it!!!!
Kisses.
Just love the banner work missy gorgeous. Thanks for popping by my blog and making my day with your comments.
Hey Mel, I think ELF the movie would be fine for kids. Theres no swears or rude bits. The idea is Buddy the elf just acts like a big kid even tho he's 30! lol.
Its really a sweet movie!
Another one you both might like is the grinch with jim carrey!
Fantastic page, Mel!!! Just love all the details :)
Great page for Get Picky! Love it.
You asked me if the pirate on my birthday card was a stamp? No it's not :). I drew the little pirate by hand onto a piece of scratch paper, then transfered the image onto coloured pieces of paper and paper-pieced the little guy together!
Post a Comment