Morning everyone, hope you are all well and enjoying this new week, here is my Get Picky layout, it was a gorgeous sketch and I just had to use these photos of Nate and I, his faces are just too cute, the "e" in the title is black but this is because he got to it with a black marker. Not sure if you can see the pin in the bottom right hand corner but Tracy from My2angels makes them, they are just gorgeous and add the perfect touch to finish off the layouts.
Poor old Maxi, this is the love and attention he gets from Nate on a daily basis, and at 14.5 yrs old he handles it super well and just loves this boy.
I got the most beautiful phone call this morning, Michelle from Texas. USA called, wow, what a buzz hearing this gorgeous girl and her amazing acsent....although she says I have one too. She sounds super gorgeous just as her picture dipicts and thank you Shell I am still on cloud 9.
Hope you all are enjoying your week, look forward to catching up soon. Love Melxx



34 comments:
That is such a lovely layout dear! And Nat is sooo cute *as usual*
He is definitely the cutest little guy on earth, those photos are just precious, and what a wonderful layout!
What a fabulous layout Mel! I love those pics of you two! So beautifully scrapped!
So great that he loves veggies...that photo is priceless! :)
Have a happy week!
HEY MEL!
So good to see and hear from you!
Wow yep Nate had gotten taller even in just the few weeks you've been away!
Hope your all well!
Love and Hugs to you.
OH loving the scrappage, so awesome, and how cool to hear from Michelle!
hehehehehe that photo of him and the parsley is sooooooooooooo cute! I love love love love that lo...you know it makes my heart happy to see you in the photos with him!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Gorgeous LO!!
Love the heart,& the pin!
Precious pictures of the two of you!!
I hope you have framed these they are gorgeous of the two of you!!
Adorable picture with the dog and the vegetables!!
Love those tow pictures!!
It was so good to talk to you!!
So gald things are getting better for you both!!
Love & hugs!!
love that layout, and a gorgeous pic...... yep time flies.... my 6th son will be 6 in september....
Fabulous layout Mel! I love those photos of you two... So beautifully done... as always... And I do really admire you...even in any situation.. your creation is not effected at all... my dearest...
Sorry am busy too...atm...
That photo of Nate.. is priceless eh... i so wanna hug him... sendmy kisses to him...muackss... to you too...my dearest...hugs..xoxo
Gorgeous layout Mel, and those pics of Nate are so cute!
Love the LO and the photos are gorgeous, my GS is 5 the same day as Nate's, wish Nate a Happy Birthday.
The photos will always make you smile MEL.
What a special supprise to get a call from Michelle.
Fabulous LO Mel... loving that cluster!! Those photos are really sweet! Give Nate a big birthday kiss from me and Brittany.. Luke's will have to be a hug...lol!! hugs :)
Gorgeous photos of the 2 of you Mel, lovely LO!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to NAte, Lucy is 5 on friday, yep sure flies!!!
Fantastic layout lovely! :):) If your little man is not the cutest...hehehe...gorgeous pics Mel xx
What a Fabulous LO...I adore it!!!
The pics made me giggle and the one with the parsley is priceless..
I just love Michelle..that accent is tooooo adorable!!! Now I want to call and talk with you...email you number!!!
Have a great one!!!
What a fantastic layout! And, those photos are darling! I'm going to be smiling all day for having seen them!
Fantabulous (this is my new word, like it?) layout, I always love how you layer your accent pieces! It is something I try to duplicate, but never get quite right, sigh! Nate's faces ARE adorable, and the other photos just make me laugh!!! Poor ol' Max, and the parsley - that is hysterical! I wonder if he'd be nude all the time if you lived in a cooler climate? Ailis is just like that with veggies, I think she would happily become vegetarian if we would let her! Love and hugs to you both, Roxy.
P.S. - how is clean-up going over there? 20 billion damage I think is the number they gave on the news here?!?!
This is such a beautiful layout Mel!! You are such a lucky mum!! He is the most precious thing.
I'm so sorry to hear of the troubles you have been having. Glad that you are back. HUGS!! Stacy H-W
Great layout Mel... all of your layouts are great! Your little one is darling! Hugs!
I love the parsley! Happy birthday Nate! You are so Amazing in so many ways Mel. Thank you for sharing your talent and your heart with us all,
Hi, Mel!!
I won't be going to the live CHA its a 20 hour drive from us and I don't have a sitter.
Its a online event I have never heard of the online version before so I'm excited about trying it out.
I will let you know how it goes and if they have it in the Summer and the international can join in I will send you one!!
Hope you and Nate are having a wonderful Austrailian day!!
Love & hugs!!
Sensational Layout!! & HOW CUTE are the Photos of NATE.... Just too cute.
XX
What a gorgeous layout Mel! Hehehe... love the photo of Nate and the parsley!
i love your LO!and that photro of Nate with parsley is super cute! it made me laugh! i can't wait for you to scrap that one. it is truly priceless. thanks for sharing. have a great day friend :D
Hi sweet friend!!
I thought you would do well with that DT call because you were already featured there!!
YKWIM!!
Hoping you and Nate have a terrific day!!
Love to you & Nate!!
I could just eat him up, Mel...just so cute!!! Great page...as always :)
Amazing LO as always, love the little details such as the golden heart charm and the balloons in the upper right corner~
Sometimes I do just as Nate, recolor alphabet stickers to the color I'd rather have... XD
Take care!
Such a very cute layout Mel - Nat is such a sweetie - love the parsley pic!
What a fabulous page and photos! That layout just oozes with love. It's a treasure, for sure! And what cute pics. . . lol.
Thank you so much for the sweet comments you leave on my blog. You always brighten my day, Mel!!
Hi, Mel!!
I saw your post over at Rita's!!
Yes we are 6.5 hours away!
I hope to meet her one day!!
I met her via the blog and scrap site 1.5 ago!!
Hope you and Nate are doing well!
Have a fabulous Saturday!!
Love to you both!!
What a gorgeous layout - love those photos of you and Nate! I am so happy to see you blogging and scrapping again. You are right - this obsessive hobby of ours is not only great for the creative outlet but it is also tremendously fantastic for all the treasured friendships we make. Mel, I wondered if you received a card I sent you? I sent it to a return address I had of yours in Booval? Hope you are both well xx
Love the layout like the rest!! You both look so good together!! I am loving Nate's photo too, it immediately reminded me of Adam in the Garden of Eden! LOL!!
love love love...... this is just divine my sweet peach... and so nice to see you in the layout too.. love the colors... perrrrrfect xxxx
you've been sorely missed Mel! hope you're well and i always look forward to you fabulous pages! have a good weekend !
hehe that is a cute picture!!! x
Post a Comment