Scrapping pictures of my 6 year old son has been my favourite thing to do, I now enjoy making cards as well, I work for Child Protection Services during the week days and have the luxury of taking and picking my little boy up from school, we have built our little dream house, have 2 chickens (Lolly & Dolly), 2 poodles and 2 loud parrots (Trevor and Charley) and fantastic friends and neighbours.
Saturday, January 29, 2011
My Little Shoebox Sketch challenge. Handmade by Suzanne
Hello everyone, hope you and your families are well. Well the scrapping bug didn't take long to hit me and I am so happy. I have missed it so much. The above layout is for the sketch challenge at My Little Shoe Box this month, I just scraped it in. This is Hog Senior, and he has an obsession too, with balls, at 14.5 yrs he will still chase a ball 24/7. God Bless this gorgeous animal.
The layout below is for Handmade by Suzanne's sketch this month, Sam Hauzer designed the sketch and I just loved it. Just before Christmas our Lady's Group went to the Queen's Park restaurant for lunch and we drove Dawn, Nate took her hand and said "Follw me", it was just so cute.
It is super hot here at the moment and with all the rain we had it seems like Summer is finally here (well the heat) anyway. We have a belated Australia Day party in the park this afternoon so Nate will have a great time, but you know I look forward to it, but will be looking forward to coming home to scrap tonight too. Told you I have the bug.....
Take care until next time, off to check out your amazing blogs, you are all the reason I have the bug back, thank you. Love Melxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


17 comments:
I'm so glad you got your mojo going!! I look forward to seeing all your crafty creations!! These two layouts are marvelous! So much lovely detail.
Have fun at the party. You deserve a little fun. Hugs!!
LOVE your scrappages Mel, your so talented!
I really have to get back to scrapping, but stamping has really taken over for me!
Have a great day at the party in the park this arvo!
Stay Cool, it is very hot here too!
These are awesome! So glad you're back to creating! Have a great weekend! :)
I think I am #4 commenter today, that must be a record for me! Everybody loves you so much, usually by the time I get in here, I'm #16 or something! Love both pages, your little doggie is so cute, but the colours of the second really catch my eye! Just gorgeous, and I love the perspective of the photos, too. Nice work, and I'm so glad you're back in the groove. Have a great time at Australia Day!
Hey sweet friend...so glad that scrappy bug has bitten....love that LO!!!!
Heat....oh how I would love some heat....we are up to our knees in snow...and it is wet and heavy...so the snowblower can't do it's job!!!!
Thank you for the love and support that you left for me...I adore you sweetie and it means so much!!!
Give Nate a Big Hug from his MeMe in the States!!!
LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very nice layouts. Your little man is really going to appreciate all your great work in years to come tfs!!
Hey Mel!! 2 Awesome Layouts girl....
Love the details on both of them!!
have fun today!
XX
Two beautiful LO's Mel... love all the sweet little details and your lovely photos!! So glad your mojo's back. I will give you a call tomorrow for a chat. Hope you have a fab day! hugs :)
Love both of these LO's they are very beautlful!
Love all the details and the pictures are so adorable!
Glad you have your mojo nack!!
My mojo a little on the low go!!
I'm working on the GDT LO I'm not real happy with it but we have those days sometimes!!
Glad you both had a wonderful time at the park!
Love to you and Nate!!
Beautiful layouts with so many fun and lovely details!!
Love the layouts - especially the 2nd one - good to have you back Mel!
You already know how much I love your take on the HBS sketch Mel and I just adore your doggie layout! So sweet.
Take care. xox
thanks for visiting my blog ....now I can visit yours! gorgeous work...love the haviannas LO...and that too cute is just too cute!
love these Mel
xx
great to see you back creating babe...and those layouts are precious as usual!
i love both of your LOs! your Follow me LO is sooooo sweet and love the Little shoebox pps you used on your first LO! i'm really glad you had your creative mojo back. :D
Your pup and layout is so cute!!!! The other one is so sweet! Great to see you!
Post a Comment