Hi everyone, well after 5 days of unbearable heat it is overcast today which has relieved the scorching temps just a little. Hope you all had great weekends, we went to the outdoor movies to see "Alvin & the chipmunks 2" and it was wonderful, Nate was mesmerised.
The above layout is for the White with 1 challenge this month, I enjoyed pulling apart a pattern to make the frill on the outside edge and added a sentitment I hope Nate will read one day. We were mucking around in the backyard in this photo and he was giving me kisses then just licked me.....well it was just a stage he was going through I guess because it hasn't happenned again and I just had to document it.
This is my layout for Kraft it Up this month, Black orange and Teal were the criteria and this is Nate and Cooper looking out at the view from the new bridge in town that links Riverlink to the Mall.
And well this photo is Nate (with a milk moustache) responding to me when I asked him to look at me as this is sometimes the only way I know he is actually listening to me......."I see you mum" he said.
Hope you are all well wherever in the world you are, off now to check out your layouts for some inspiration. Love Melxx



28 comments:
love both those layouts mel, just gorgeous.............. enjoyed watching you make the first one... have uploaded the pics from yesterday, will edit and email them to you this week
That pic is so cute. He is certainly looking at you....lol.
Love your WW1 LO and that pattern under the die cut is awesome. Great take on KIU too. Love the wave of organge/grey and the spots of blue. Very clever.
They are both gorgeous LO's and gorgeous pics too!!! Love the layers in the WW1 LO. It must be a boy thing.....I tell them the same thing 'look at me' I am talking to you....LOL :)
LOL! That photo of Nate is tooooooooo cute cute cute! I love love love the lo's!! You TOTALLY rock the layers my dearest! LOVE THEM!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
LOL - LOVE the pic!! So cute!!! And the pages, wow, love them, especially the WW1 :-)
Love the LO'...such Fabulous colors and details!!!
OH Nate...I just adore you....love that pic!!!!
So glad to hear that you are cooling off a bit!!!
Have a great week sweet friend!!!
Awesome pages Mel, I so love your style!
What a priceless photo in that first layout, too funny! I love the ruffles on it, too. And those colours are just beautiful on the second! I hear there is a day of remembrance in Oz for all those who lost their lives in the fires 2 years ago (probably yesterday by the time you get this comment!) I had no idea it was quite so devastating, once more I need to plead ignorance. Hope everything is going well with the clean up there, haven't heard much on the news any more, it's all about Egypt now, but I'm still thinking of you every day. I think I know of a way I want to help out, but I'm still deciding... I'll keep ya posted. Anyway, that last pic is really cute, I see what you mean about his GORGEOUS eyelashes. The ladies will be drooling soon enough, you'll have to beat 'em off with a stick! Hope you enjoy your cooler weather enough to create some more, I love seeing what you make! Hugs to you both, Roxy.
Hello gurlfren... Mel.... Good to see your creations... makes me smile on a tired Tuesday morning....You are on a roll eh...
Nate's pic is so cute....He is certainly looking at you....LOL...cheeky....And I Love your WW1 LO ....And Gorgeous colors combo too... Amazing scrapper you are ... always very inspiring works!!!...I adore them...great inspo for me.... hugs kisses...muackss to Nate..xoxo
Hey Mel
yes it was the stamp i fussy cut round, i know check me actually doing this lol, but yes it was worth it. love eyour layouts and that picture of nate is darling :)
FAB U LAS!! love both Layouts Mel!!
How cute... love the photo of Nate!
XX
Gorgeous LO's Mel! love them both! especially the 'kiss' I've had a few of those too ... cute!! Hope you are well ... lovely to have you back! W xx
Oh my! That first layout is outstanding! Love the textures and layers...and that sweet photo! :)
The boy's a cutie! :)
Great job on both layouts! I especially LOVE that first one! So many gorgeous layers and details!! Using that pattern paper was genius!! WOW WEE girl!!
I love the picture of Nate - hilarious! Hugs!!
Love that kiss..I also love how you have used a pattern to make the frill....
Both LOs are beautiful
Gorgeous LO's!!
Love the teal and orange color combo such great colors together!!
Precious pictures!!
The firt LO wow love all the layering and details!!
You should win for that one!!
What adorable picture of him holding his eyes open so sweet!!
Yes its a stage they go through dd use to do that too!
Hope the rest of the week will stay cool for you!!
love to you & Nate!
beautiful layouts...your little boy is so cute!!
Hehe...you little boy sounds like a really cutie with such a great personality!! LOVE LOVE the layouts and how you have torn away at the sewing paper...too clever!! hope your week is going well xx
Oh, gosh! That's a boy for you!
Hi Mel, thanks so much for stopping by my blog. LOVE both your pages, gorgeous!!
mel, gorgeous layout as usual :)
and Nate is sooo cute with the milk moustache and the eyes!
Cute picture of Nate!!! Just love your first layout. The sentiment is heart warming and I love all your details. Love the pictures in the second one, makes me feel as though I am standing behind them!
WOW Mel adore your WW1 LO... just gorgeous and I love the design & cute pics in your KIU LO!! How funny is that pic of Nate.. he's such a ham! big hugs :)
Gorgeous layouts Mel, and that photo of Nate is hilarious!
that photo of Nate is hilarious. My dd is like that too making faces when I ask her to look at the camera.
Love both of your layouts especially the first one.
Great LOs!
gorgeous Mel, i am especially lovign the top one!! GORGEOUS!!!
Gorgeous pages Mel, especially love the first one with that precious pic of the two of you xx
Post a Comment