Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Let's Get Shabby, Glee Club Challenges


Hello everyone, I have a double layout to share today, using the Nook kit again, these two just danced and had a ball at my sister's wedding in October last year, and because of the wedding theme have entered it into Let's Get Shabby challenge this month, I used an amazing sketch from "Scrapbook and Cards Today".



Page 1, she has him right where she wants him.....


Page 2, "Oh Lolita (what a gorgeous name) I cannot get up, please HELP"



Before I share my Glee Club layout I wanted to tell you about an awesome
all Patterned Papers and I mean all are HALF PRICE, and bling is 30% off and whilst you are there, check out her stunning handmade pins and gorgeous charms, oh and chipboard....just click on the link and it will take you right there.





The above layout is my (Alternative Theme Layout) for Glee Club at Soul Scrappers. You had to make an alternative type layout and use a word from a "Train" song title, I used ORDINARY....hope you like it.




















And lastly a photo of Master Nate at Seaworld looking at the Polar Bear....



Hope you all are having a wonderful week, will catch up soon. Love Melxx

28 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are GORGEOUS Mel! I love love love love the photos and that little film embellie in that first one...and loving the colors and the title in that second one!! AMAZING WORK! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Marelize said...

Fab double layout Mel and SO cute! Love the 'dog' layout too. Just gorgeous! :)

Julie said...

wow mel these are all just fab. Love the shabby page what fun pics. Thanks for playing along with us at shabby.

Cecelia said...

Good morning;0) OMG...I totally love the flower arrangement on your first LO! How beautiful is that peacock feather!! Both LO's are stunning (as always). Love all the detail.
Hope you had a great weekend? I had told you I was taking the kid to see Gnomeo and Juliet...they LOVED it! I thought it was cute but overall was now WOWed by it. But it was entertaining for me and the kids. Then we went to lunch at this 50's style hamburger joint. It was just on overall fun day with the kids;0) Anywho, I have to get them up and ready for school. We will chat again soon. Have a great day!

Hugs to you and Nate xx
Cecelia B

Pastila said...

Wonderful! Thanks for joining in at LGS!

T.W said...

Oh I've only ever done one double LO in my few years of scrapping... It looks gorgeous, and Webster's are definately perfect for the photos!

Stacy H-W said...

Stunning!!! I love all 3 layouts girl!! And that sweet picture of Nate looking at the polar bear is too cute. I have a similar one of my Riley at the zoo looking at the grizzly bears...he walked back and forth saying "Hello Bear".
Hope your day is awesome!!

Anonymous said...

awesome pages Mel!!! So great!!!

Now you're leading me astray telling me of sales lol.

Seaworld looks awesome, totally want to go there oneday!

Rachael Funnell said...

WOW!WEE! gorgeous Double Layout MEL.... Cute pics as well!
You & your pooch Layout is Lovely!!Have a gr8 week....
XXX

Samantha Hauzer said...

Gorgeous layouts Mel! I really love that one of you and your dog, it's fabulous!

Gayle Price said...

Such a fun,pretty LO. Your work is beautiful. Thanks for playing at Lets Get Shabby.

Angela said...

Hey gorgeous!! Those wedding photos are fab! I love seeing kiddies dancing at weddings, they always look so cute! Mel I am loving the misting (going to scrap lift that one lol) xxxx

ann said...

Luvvvvvvv the double just beautiful.
You do beautiful work :) :)

Lynnda said...

Fabulous double page layouts Mel... you rocked the Nook kit girlie....Look at Nate....in that photo tooo cute.... and I love the title on the 2nd layout...lovely photo of Nate.... hes darling.... hugs to him and kissses to you...muackss....xoxo

yyam said...

Love the photos in the first layout! Fabulous shabby details! And totally *heart* that second layout! Love the fun mix of elements and the title work! :)

amanda73 said...

love both those layouts,. and a gorgeous pic of nate

Roxy said...

Fan-fippin'-tastic, Mel!!! The first, I was drooling over, and then I saw the second - Holy cow, I just looooooooove that cool dress form with the wing!!! You are awesome! Hope you had a happy V-day with your little guy, and tell him the polar bears used to be my very favourites at the zoo when I was little!

Michelle H. said...

Gorgeous two pager!!
WTG!! Amazing & such an adorable picture!!
Stunning LO of you and your pet just love the clusters of embellishments on this LO!!
Adorable picture!!
Dd loves sea world one of her favorite places!!
How did Nate like it?
Have a blessed week!
Love to you & Nate!

Kim said...

goodness that second layout is just amazing I totally love the misting work you have done, gott alove a great double too!

Belinda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Belinda said...

i hope that last message got sent to your inbox like it does mine, had to delete my mobile number!!! if you didnt get it please msg me and i will try again!!! arrive in your state on saturday!!! gorgeous LO's!! chat soon

Cathy said...

Gorgeous LO's Mel!! Fabulous double pager and your doggy LO is stunning.. just love the misting and all the layered embellies!! big hugs :)

Moonie said...

NO ORDINARY DOG.... omg Meli girl.. I love it.. It is such a cool layout and I love your title. Im just about online again.. just sorting out bits of shit..
my new email is
mooniewebb@hotmail.com
save me or go home xx haha

mandysea said...

Thats a great double!! What adorable pics too! Love what you have created!

Ella Swan said...

Hi Mel! Thank you for your 3 wonderful comments you left on my blog yesterday. You really made me smile & made my day! Your double layout is so pretty & the photos are hilarious! Love the second one too - your doggy is an absolutely gorgeous man - almost as good looking as young Nate! Have a super weekend the 3 of you :)

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

OMG Mel I loooove those photos and your layout double layout!! Love the gorgeous pic of Nate at the zoo too.

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

I mean Seaworld LOL :)

Rita Barakat said...

Oh my gosh Mel these are gorgeous!!!And your little man looks adorable in those wedding photos- made me chuckle!!! Soooo Cute!How ya doing sweetie? Hope all is well with you and your fam!