Happy Tuesday everyone, hope you are all enjoying the start to this new week. We have had a good start to the week, my mojo is soaring at the moment (touch wood) so making the most of it. The above layout is the sketch challenge for DESIGN DOLLIES, I just love Kristy's sketch's and decided to get out my Basic Grey papers for this challenge, I am sure this layout borders on being Monochramatic - just not entirely sure.
We had our wonderful lady's morning today and had a lovely time, some photos are below:
This is Dawn and Barbara and make up 2 of the approx 10 ladies that we have that now come along.
Tomorrow is scrap Wednesday with Jan, because of Jan being sick and other things we have missed 2 weeks, so I am looking forward to spending the day scrapping, I hope Amber will come also, and I look forward to doing some more Scrapbook University challenges.
Talk soon, Love Melxx


22 comments:
Hi Mel, I've been catching up on reading your blog. You've been busy! Love all the layouts, especially the MLSB one with the owl button on it ;) Love that pic of your cute poodle too, he's adorable!
Hi Mel, Fabulous LO!! Love how you have shaped the pics and the neutral colours go so well with the B&W pics. Your MME LO is fantastic with those soft muted colours and again with the cute pics. I wish I had more of my kids when they were little. Really didn't have a great camera back then. Oh well I have made up for it in the older years. Cheers :)
Hi my chickadee!!!
love that lo. It has such a classic feel.
Hope scrap Wed goes well. ill email you prop later. love your blog, reading it makes me happy.
Loving the shape-cut photos! The black&white photos look awesome against the sepia-toned background papers~
Take care!
Beautiful layout Mel! I hope your mojo sticks around for a very long time. Enjoy scrapping tomorrow! :)
Love how you cut the photos for this one Mel, and I love your last page, too. I meant to tell you that your doggie looks so sweet!
Hey mel, lookie what i found http://sweetaboutme-tanya.blogspot.com/2010/09/we-have-winner.html congrats girl... Great layout, i would say it looks monachromatic(sp) love it, hope your scrapday goes well, you deserve it after 2 weeks off. hope you both keeping well:)
fantastic scrappage, LOVE how you diecut the photos!!!!
So happy you have a lovely sent of friends around you!
Congrats Mel on the win....
This LO is absolute gorgeous... I like the neutral colors and the BW photos ... Nate is so cute too...
Oh yeah... Matin said Thank you to you too...xx
Loving the die cuts around your photos and the "monotone" works perfectly
gorgeous Mel, love the shaped photos.
Gorgeous LO!!
Love how you framed the picture such a clever idea!!
Wow those pictures are precious!!
Love the colors and how you designed your LO!!
Glad you will get to meet with Jan!
Hope you had a fabulous and scrappy day!!
Love to you & Nate!!
Gorgeous, I love the shaped photos on this one. Congrats again on winning my RAK. I'm not sure if you can buy SRM Stickers anywhere in Australia - even when I do a google search, nothing really shows up? I have been very lucky to be sent some from SRM Stickers when I won some challenges. I'll send some to you with your box of goodies. You will see for yourself how fantastic they are!!
Hi Mel, no I'm not pregnant in those photos? Why's that lol
That's an awesome monochromatic LO Mel, and I love the artisan shapes you used. Great to see you at the Dollies again, hope to catch up soon x
Hi Mel thank you so much. I love love love your layout you did a awesome job thanks for sharing!
love the magjong layout Mel thanks for popping by my blog and your sweet comments.
Morning Mel! Great layout!!! And what about these beautiful ladies ond the photo!? : )
Huge Hug, Julia Sáddi - Brazil
Hi Mel, the break has done me good :) Love your Mah Jong layout especialy as I was in Tasmania last week playing in the Annual National Mah Jong Tournament.
I always enjoy seeing your layouts, they are so inspiring.
Hugs, Irene :)
Hi Mel, This is such a great LO! Great photos and I just love your monochromatic look!
Hugs, RobinJ
Loving the shape-cut photos it worked perfectly well with the design
Hi!
Beautiful LO! Love the shapes and the colors on this LO. Great job! Have a great day!
Sherrie
My Journal
http://sherriesjournal.blogspot.com/2010/09/design-dollies_12.html
Post a Comment