Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My2angels, Purple Pumpkin, Nate























Hi everyone, well would you believe it is still overcast, showery and well just not great outside weather for small boys or poodles. lol   So today we went to the Ipswich Global Gallery to the Circus fun events there, he had a great time, and then to the Mall to decorate a hat for National Slip Slop Slap Day. Wow they have a day for everything.

The above layout was created using the papers from Purple Pumpkin they are Fancy Pants. I love the gorgeous colours in them, this is Grampsy helping Superman learn to fly. He is sooo cute in his little suit.























The layout above is using the gorgeous new Prima papers (Road Trip Collection) they are gorgeous, and just perfect if you love fussy cutting too, the felt frame, papers and gorgeous little puppy charm are from my2angels, and of course the cute little car button is Purple Pumpkin.























The artiste at work making his hat perfect.























And having a boogie at the Slip Slap Slop Show.

Still doing Nook Uni, 2nd last week, hope all of you are super well, catch up with you all in the next day or so on your blogs. Love to you all, Melxx

27 comments:

Samantha Hauzer said...

FABULOUS layouts Mel!!! And Nate looks so cute grooving away there :)

amanda73 said...

love those layouts, and nate is too cute

Jocelyn said...

Oh what a cutie Nate is!!!! Love that smile!!!

Those LO's are awesome sweet friend...Love what you did with the first one...the pics are awesome!!!

Wishing you a great day filled with smiles!!! :-)

Wati Basri said...

lovely layout Mel!
and Nate look sooo cute :)
btw, thanks for thinkin of me sweetie...hugs!

Marelize said...

Fantastic layouts Mel. I just love the Superman photos - especially the one where he's sleeping. Lol! Too cute.

Jessica G. said...

Awesome effect with the photos placed at the center of the sunburst -- they just radiate happiness! Sweet photos; I love the cape and the puppy snuggles, too. And it looks like Nate has inherited Mom's creative gene, too; he is just beaming in his new hat!!

Roxy said...

I've been loving cutting out silhouettes lately, and I love how you did those in the first one. That Superman suit is AWESOME! And I love the bright colours and cool products on the second one, love how you hung the little car accent from the top! I'm glad you're liking the Cdn. Scrapbooker mag, I have the same one and I keep going back to look at it. The other one I've been using is Scrapbook Play, and it's a special issue that Simple Scrapbooks put out, I'm not sure how long ago. I got it on good clearance, probably because they are no more, sniff sniff! Slip, slop, slap, I love that! Only in Australia! Love to you and your beautiful boy, Rox.

KarenB said...

Awww how cute is your little man... Jazi is waving :)

Chloe said...

Great pages!! And a great hat too :-)

Susanne Perry said...

How great is Nate's hat...taking after his super talented Mum, no doubt Mel!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea though for the kids decorating hats - great way to get the message across
Fantastic layouts as always Mel especially love him sleeping over the title

Anonymous said...

Totally awesome scrappages Mel, your are my scrap-queen!

Great photos, Have a great week!

Kelly Massman said...

Great post! I love that layout of your little sweetheart and his doggie!

Lynnda said...

Both LOs are simply STUNNING!...Nate is too cute...love looking at his pictures..especially on the 1st LO... yup look at Nate...he is just as creative as you MEL...hugs..xx

Angela said...

hahahahahahahah! LOVE your nudie Piano player!!! gorgeous! and your Superhero is AWESOME!! hope you are well!

One Paper Heart said...

First LO Rocks! love what you have done with the cut outs and Nate sure is having creative fun with his cap.

mummy29 said...

hi mel,
i love your layouts they r to cute and the pic of nate from the hat decorating love it!! cant wait to c their pic in the paper it was a great day!!!

Liz Weber said...

Beautiful layouts Mel, just love that super hero one, perfect for Nate. Nate looks like he will take after his mother in being very arty crafty! Have a great weekend!

Julie said...

These look great Mel.

I scrapped some of Nate's pics you sent me today. Will email you a photo of it when I take one tomorrow.

Petrina McDonald said...

gotta love those fun community events! always well worth going out to seek a bit of fun :-)

T.W said...

I'm impressed as always!
You're amazing at cutting out photos! The first one looks so comic-like, with the three photos in a row creating a scene, and the li'l man sleeping on the title~ (argh, my comic artist mind kicking in... @.@)
And the second one... wow... so adorable, and I really love all the details and torn edges!

Beebeebabs said...

Fabulous layouts Mel you did a Fabulous job. Nate is soooo cute thanks for sharing!!!

Michelle H. said...

Love the fun pictures of him decorating his hat and running!!
What special memories!!
Thanks for your sweet comments!!
I ran out of time to really create the card I wanted because I was w/o service for 4 hours so I had to create the card quick so I could post it in case I lost the service again.
Hope you and Nate have a fabulous Saturday!!
Are you getting warmer weather now?
Much love to you and Nate!!

Sarah Lou said...

oh chickadee! he is so cute!! i love his lil hat!!! Tell him its just perfect!!!!

beautiful layouts, I love the superhero one, I love how you have stacked teh fussy cut photos!!!

Debbie said...

Your little one is so adorable! Love the cutting of the photos on your first layout! Your second layout is just as cute! I just bought some of that paper!
Hope your weekend is filled with sunshine. We've had plenty of that along with 90+ degrees temperatures.
I'm anxiously waiting for some cooler fall weather.

Beebeebabs said...

Hi Mel please stop by and pick up your blog award!!!

LG said...

FABULOUS layouts Mel! They look so fun!