Here is the gorgeous sketch for the 1st Challenge:
The idea is to take inspiration from the sketch and make it your own, I hope you like my layout of "surprise surprise" Nate up a tree (no hands mind you) lol!!!! No wonder I am grey, he is not up high, but they just don't see any fear........
This is my depiction of the sketch with a bit of a spin on it, I tried the technique using the leftover letters and then painted and misted over them. I used the stunning Nikki Sivils papers and made some little scroll flowers and I hope you like it.
After the Blog Hop they are having a Birthday Celebration with more RAKS been given by the DT and all you have to do is join in any of the DT challenges - this will end on Dec. 6th!!
My secret code letter is "E" and if your joining on the Blog Hop in order you should have came from Stacy
From my blog you will visit a fantastic card maker who has tried for the first time a layout, she is extremely talented - Jackie
There are some amazing prizes, not including RAK's from the DT members also.
All you have to do is:
1. Take inspiration from the sketch above and post your layout in the "Sketches for all "gallery - write your name in the gallery details about what you think the mystery word is from gathering all the (random) letters from each blog? (Mine was"E") and while you're there become a follower.
2. Leave a comment on each of our blogs.
3. Become a follower on Sketches 4 All blog.
Hope you enjoy the Blog Hop. Love Melxx
Had to leave you with these two contrasting photos of my boy and my friend's Great Grand-daughter Natasha..........Just makes me laugh.......he is such a little man already......
Here I am acting like I just don't give a Damm!!!!!!
I seriously think my boy has a good chance of winning an Oscar, he is such an actor. lol...........




20 comments:
gorgeous page Mel! love it, your always have beautiful photos too, what camera do you use!?
aw another girlie in his life, that boys got options! lol.
Have a great weekend!
Beautiful page....Mel... I love all the details...and your blooms...so TDF...is it easy to do???
I will try mt best to join the hop...(I can't promise though....)
Nate is a heartbreaker eh...hes handsome young man already!!!...Too bad I've got a bloke too!!!...
have a good one my dearest...xoxo
You KNOW I love love love love love that lo!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the photo, the layers..and those gorgeous flowers!! And LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE those photos...toooooooooooooooooooo cute!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
ah well Hun I'm actually not an only child I'm actually the youngest, there was just a 10 year gap between me and the other 3! So perhaps you could call me second generation only child? Its complicated LOL!
Thanks for the info on the camera! and your kind words and birthday wishes!!!
Enjoy the weekend!!!
yeah, hopping along :)
following you now :)
You really rocked this sketch!!
Stunning LO and love everything about it!!
Aorable picture of Nate and his friend!!
Hvae a blessed day!!
Love to you & Nate!
Beautiful page! I love all of the embellies you used, they're so cute and perfect. Love that pic as well, and I so know what you mean ... my middle daughter loves climbing in trees, and giving the opportunity she does climb high!!! Stops my heart every time!
Enjoy your weekend!
xxx Peggy
WOW Mel... gorgeous page!! Love the alpha background and all the cute embellies. Those flowers look fabulous. Luke was a climber too. I'm sure he's the reason I have so many grey hairs... they are absolutely fearless at this age. Such cute pics... he's a little chic magnet!! Have a great weekend. hugs
Just love the layout and all your embellishments. Oh and trust if you don't want any more grey hairs DONT GET A TRAMPOLINE for your little actor! Speaking from experience!
Great pictures of the kids!! Your son is very handsome.
I love your layout...so detailed...you rocked it.
Hugs, stacy H-W
such cute photos - he is going to be a little heartbreaker, I am sure! What a stunning layout too, Mel
Love the circular design - lovely page & very cute photos!
Love it Mel and the pics are gorgeous.
Hey go post the layout. Sorry I thought I had already said you could.
Can't wait to see the flower you made with the step post on Lime Tart.
Great take on the sketch! It's really awesome how you used those Nikki Sivils papers.
Love your tree layout--trees are popular at our house since my hubby is a woodturner!
your boy is so cute! She'll be breaking a lot of hearts someday LOL
Love your layout as always. love the shabby and playful feel of this one
I am just getting started on the Hop so haven't done the sketch yet but will get at it tomorrow. I am already a member of Sketches 4 all and I put a post on my blog about the blog hop. You can find it here. http://letsgetscraphappy.blogspot.com/2010/11/sketches-4-all-1st-anniversary-party.html
I also become a follower of your blog and completed the Christmas Color challenge and posted it in the group. Ok I I'm off to the next stop in the hop.
Wow, what a gorgeous page! I would never get that from that sketch! What awesome talent! Your son is too cute with his friend, haha.
hopping along. following your blog now. very nice page. TFS :)
hopping over to your blog.Lovely pictures of your son and his friend.Always love to see your layout on Sketches4All
Post a Comment