Hi everyone, well what a lovely weekend it turned out to be, sunny, very warm, and yay no rain.....got some washing dried. Went to the outdoor movies at our local park last night and saw G-Force, it was good.
Had a quiet day today, did some blogging, got some challenges ready for the week, and Nate is sitting here watching Racing Stripes so it is wind down time here, I may get some scrapping in tonight.......
The layout above is for "These are a few of my favourite things" challenge blog, the theme is do a sport layout, now Nate being so young I have no sport pics as such so I hope the above layout qualifies but I can assure you if tree climbing was a sport.....he would be very good at it. I used 2 lines from Nikki Sivils papers, Tree Love and I am actually not sure what the blue piece is from, I have lots of trouble finding them over here and won the pages you see here.
This is a card I made recently using the beautiful Bisous papers. Hope you like it and look forward to catching up with you soon. Love Melxx


35 comments:
your TAAFOMFT LO is beautiful!!! I love the colours, the cute pictures, but most of all that beautiful design. It's been a while since I've done a double spread, you've got me thinking I should try it again!
xxx Peggy
love your double mel looks great.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mel...that LO is adorable and look at Nate!!!!!
Love the card too!!!
So glad to hear that the weather was warm and dry and that you had a wonderful weekend!!!
Sending you smiles sweet friend!!!
I love love love love love that LO Mel!!! And climbing is sooooooooooo a sport!! YAY!!! You actually used three lines from Nikki, so I would love for you to enter it in Nikki's challenge too!! The journal tag is from "My Friend Birdie!" YAY!!! And loving the card too!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with FAVE THINGS and Nikki Sivils! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
1st of all i want to say thank-you so much for stopping by my blog & leaving such kind & warning word's!! x x & 2nd your 2 pager is FANTASTIC! I may have to lift this oneday!!!
Wow... your work is wonderful. LOVE the 2-pager - great design and fabulous use of the scalloped paper!
What a gorgeous double page layout Mel. I would definitely say that tree climbing is a sport. ;)
Have a great week.
M xox
Just love your double page and the circle in the centre
Oh good was the weather ah???
Love, Love it! Great double LO! I have not done a double in a while and I sure do have the pics to do it. The pics are super cute;0) I have pics like that of both my boys climbing trees. Never fails when we go to the park they rather climb the trees than play on the playground.
Your card is great! Love the butterfly!
Hope to get some crafting done today;0) My daughter had some friends over for the night and I am hoping the parents will not wait all day to pick them up..lol Took them all to the movies to see Megamind...very cute movie! Nate would like it.
You have a great week and we will chat again soon;0)
Hugs to you and Nate
Cecelia B
Great layout Mel!!!
Thats a gorgeous double pager, absolutely love it!
and love the card so special!!!
Hope you have a great week!!!
Sunny and warm? I'm jealous, we had our first frost today... T^T Not looking forward to the winter...
Anyways, that is one awesomely amazing double LO! The cute owls in the centers of the flowers are a super cute touch~
Wishing you guys a great start of the week!
Adorable two-pager! LOVE it! :)
great layout!! thanks for playing along!!
Thank you very much Mel. There are lots of tuts on youtube.
Oh Mel.... I love your 2pages LO...its so stunning... love the photos ...Nate is darling... "I want to bite his cheek"
Gorgeous colors too... and the embellishments used just compliment each other....Well done my friend... And that card is weet too...thanks for all the love... blowing my kiss-kiss to Nate...enjoy the rest of the week...I'm having a busy week this week!!!...hopefully I can still scrap...xx
I was so shocked to see a double pager! It looks fantastic!!! Wish there were better trees to climb in this part of the world, and then I might be a champion tree-climber too, but does it worry you when he does that? I'm a bit of a daredevil at heart, but it scares the heck out of me when Nolan jumps from high heights or does jumps on his bike! Luckily Ailis is not very risky, and we'll have to see about Brenna...
What great pictures of Nate! Enjoy the warm weather - where I live it has been in the 50's. Brrr feels like winter is around the corner.
I so love how your layout turned out, what a great mix of those Nikki Sivils papers!
gorgeous layout, and love the card
hope all is well with you
Such gorgeous work with Nikki's products!!! Awesome job! :)
Gorgeous two pager!! WTG!!
L:ove how you used all the NS papers!!
Wow just amazing!!
So excited too that you can add this to the NS challenge!!
Hope you win!!
The design of the LO is amazing too!
So glad you are gettign dryer weather!!
Love to you and Nate!
Totally one of my favorites from your gorgeous works. The design, the photos and the composition are all perfect
Fantastic double LO Mel... love the flowers with those gorgeous buttons.. very cute pics!! Your card is so pretty... love the butterfly! :)
Mel, love this double page! I generally don't like the way people cut it half half, in the middle, but this inovative round charm in the middle kept the movement from one side to the other. Congratulations, grate Project!
xox Love, Julia Sáddi
Mel these are GORGEOUS!!!Fantastic two page spread girl!
Such a fab layout! I just love how you used the die cut paper on the 2 pager! WTG!
Love love love that 2 page layout! I might have to "scrap-lift" it! :) Thanks for playing along with us!
Such a beautiful two page layout! I hv never tried 2 page before, I should someday. That's a beautiful card too. Gosh ur Nate is such a handsome boy!!
Love your Nikki Sivils page and your card is beautiful too!
Amazing layouts -- I love how it transitions seamlessly between the pages. Perfect effect for your climber!
Gorgeous wedding card, too! The colors are so elegant and the sentiment is beautiful.
YAY for dry washing...lol. Nice to hear the sun is shining in your part of the country Mel!! Gorgeous page and that card is so sweet!!
Hugs.
WOW Mel this is awesome!! such gorgeous papers, design and LOVE the photos!! I have not done a double for ages ... might have to give one a go!! Wendy x
What a beautiful layout, and a two pager! Wow!Loving these photo's of your climbing son!It sure is a sport ;)
Beautiful design!!
And that card is beautiful too!
Thank you so much for playing along with us at Fave Things!
WOW, what a GREAT 2-pager!!! LOVE the photos and the papers!!
Thanks so much for playing with us at Fave Things!
XXXJenneke
Post a Comment