
Morning everyone, wow, that was one busy week for me, but I managed to do a layout for Bird is the Word. I love these challenges, and this month the word was PASSION and Nate has a definate passion for water....this is him at Seaworld in the Sesame Street water playground. I used some papers dear Cathy gave me recently, a gorgeous My2angels charm and her new Boys at play pins and a Chip Chop Shop super cute fimo owl.
I am not an OTP girl but wanted to enter the Scrappassion altered Jar contest this month, I made this using the Websters Vellum sheet that came in this month's Nook kit and put heart shaped choccies in it and added some Prima butterflies and large peony.
This is a layout I did of Nate was 6 mths old so this would have been a late 2007 layout, I was originally a 8.5" x 11" scrapper and wow has my style changed hey.
Hope you are all well, and look forward to being inspired by you all with your layouts and cards. Love Melx


17 comments:
mel what gorgeous photos of Nate at seaworld, i bet he just loves the water!! hope you are well.. p.s. what happened to the heart choccies?? any left?? LOL ;) xox
LOL yes did you eat them all or did you allow Nate to have a share haha!!!
fabulous LO, Lucy to is a water lover, she would play in it all day lol.
yes we sure do change our style huh, though still a beautiful LO of baby Nate , wee cutey, he just getting so big huh!!
glad you are keeping busy, me to, i feel as if there just aren't enough hours in the week. love Caz xx
love all those layouts, just gorgeous........ oh.... and i sent you a text message...we got a new doggie...... his name is Mikey... a 3mth old wolf hound pup we got from the rspca
how awesome, such great pages!!!!!
and that jar is fabulous!!! I would have no idea how to go about altering a jar like that, but you mad eit awesome!!!
rock on doll
Tooooooooooo cute cute cute! I loveeeeeeeeeeee those lo's!!! That first one is JUST AWESOME and loveeeeeeeeeeee that photo in the second one!!! And that jar is just WOWWWWWWWWWWWW! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Gorgeous work Mel. The water play photos are fabbo!! Great to see the papers have been useful. WOW your altered jar looks stunning.. LOVE IT!! big hugs :)
Gorgeous LO with Nate playing in the water!!
Love teh cluster of embellies on that Lo!!
Adorable of him at 6 months how fun!!
Stunning altered jar!!
WTG!! You really rocked that challenge!!
Thanks so much for joining in!!
Hope you & Nate are well!
Love to you both!!
it's great to look back at old layouts, isn't it? (that IS why we scrap!!!????). I've changed from 12x12 to 8.5x11!
Love your Passion Layout, Such gr8 pic of Nate..... & that JAR!!!!!!!
Is Sensational!
Have a gr8 weekend.....
XXX
Well look at you...I adore these LO's!!!! You did a Fabulous Job on both of them!!! Nate is such a cutie!!!!
That JAR is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wishing you a great day sweet friend!!! Hope all is well with you!!!
Nate sure looks like he was having a lot of fun in the water Mel! Love your layout and that jar looks fabbo! :)
Lots of beautiful work here!
Hey there Mel, love what you did in this layout, especially the layered up elements on the right side there! Very cool jar, too! And I have a very similar photo of Nolan when he was 6 months old, sitting in a laundry hamper, and I loooooove it! Such a cute layout you did with it, and yes, your style has changed very much but I like both styles! Hugs, Roxy.
Hey MEL... how awesome, You always create such beautiful and great layouts..I truly enjoy your style... And the water play photos are fabulously taken... mister handsome..cute!!...
Woohoo to that jar...It's fabulous!!! ME... I'm totally clueless on how to alter a jar like that!!! But look at you huh...the jar turns out pretty...You rock'it chickadee....
P/S: Mel thank you so much for your offer... I will definitely call you in advance..as I do have plans to visit QLD... I would really love to meet with you and your little MAN... even MAtin is looking forward to see his 1st cyber mate!!!.... hugs to Nate... and kisses to you..xoxo
ahhh Mel your altered jar is just PERFECT!!! and so is your gorgeous scrapping! Take care xx
All adorable Mel - the jar is super fun!!!Hope you and Nate are doing well! ((hugs))
Oh wow! Where should I start?! Firstly that layout is such a fun one and Nate is growing up s quickly! Are you sure you are not an altering-kinda-person? That jar looks so whimsical and of course pretty in every way!! Lastly, your style has definitely changed and it has become prettier each time I visit your blog :)
Post a Comment