Good morning dear friends, well you can tell that Winter has started to arrive - both Nate and I have symptons of the cold but today is sunny and so beautiful here so I am going to scrapbook all arvo.
The above layout is my sister's 13yr old Maltese Snowy dressed up for her wedding in October last year, he was so cute and I submitted this layout for ARTASTIC this month, the criteria was to have a tree, some clouds, and use Autumn colours to you.
This is my layout for a great site I have found called CHALLENGE MASTERS, the criteria for this challenge was to use a line from a Grease song they selected.....they have amazing challenges and just click on the link to take you there.
To show you just how busy/slack/wrecked I have been since returning from Holidays I haven't even put my photos to the computer yet.....looking forward to showing you some photos. Love to you all, will catch up with you all today. Love Melxx


21 comments:
I like your blog!...Daniel
Hi Mel it is great to see you back scrapping and chatting xxx
Great LOs
I love love love love these!!! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors and the designs!! GORGEOUS!! And I hope you both feel better! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Hope you and Nate feel better soon!!
Love both of these Lo's!!
Gorgeous!!
Love the fun embellihments on the 2nd one!!
Love & hugs to you both!!
Great page, love seeing your stuff!!!
Hope you guys get over your cold/flu symptoms quick, so hate those!
Can't wait to see some photos and scrappings from the trip away!
Wow! These layouts are awesome Mel! Love the pic of Nate in the bath! Great to have you back scrapping my friend. Have a great day! xx
these are great layouts, love them mel....weve been sick here too
Hello Mellie Moo....great to hear from you the other day...so sorry to hear that you and Nate aren't feeling well.Do take care and stock up on Vit C...with all these nasty flu bugs around lately.
Gorgeous LO of Snowy and I adored your LO for CM too...fantastic summery colours and great play on the title.
Looking forward to seeing some holiday photos.x
MEL... I love both layouts ...simply gorgeous... And I hope you both will get better soon... I missed my craft table!!!...weekend...busy with both my MEN...hugs...xoxo
Both layouts are fantastic!! Totally different styles but both really cool!! Love the cute doggie on the first one and the cute boy on the second one (hihi)!!!!
Great use of colors!!!!!
Hope you both feel better soon!!!!!
Great work Mel. Love the puppy dog. How cute? We just bought a black Labrador puppy this weekend so it has been a bit crazy at our house.
And I love the colors in the second LO. Looks awesome
How adorable!!! I love both of these!!!!
It feels like winter here....who would think we are in Spring...cold, rainy and just plain yucky!!!
We too all have colds!!!
Can't wait to see the pics!!!
Wishing you a great one!!!!
The first one is so sweet, and the 2nd one is so much fun! :-)
P.S. Feel better!! :-)
Lovely work as usual Mel! Especially love the first one, the paper with the branch and puppy fits so perfectly right there... ^-^
Hi Mel! Great to have you back!! Looking forward to seeing some holiday photos I hope :) Love your latest...specially the pretty doggy one - sorry you are feeling poorly & hope you'll be right as rain soon!
Hey Mel, missed ya! I looooove this first layout, the shot of purple in the title is just gorgeous! And of course I love the 2nd too, the little paper dollie is really cute. I'll have to check out that challenge site, sounds like fun. So are you gonna get back into aerobics? I used to teach it as well, step aerobics and boxing, and it kept me in great cardio shape. I think I'll see if I can get something going again in the new town. Uh, oh, Brenna's waking up! She's pulling herself up on everything these days, probably won't be long until she's walking! love and hugs to you, Roxy.
Two wonderful layouts Mel!! Just love the one of your little man in the bath tub. When I see pics like this I wish I had taken better ones when my kids were little. Winter down your way and hopefully Spring here. Today it hit the 80's, but tomorrow it is back in the 50's.
that is one cool challenge...and grt layout as well :)
Oh these are fab!!! I particularly love the bath one - you've really made that pic "come to life"!!! Great work, Mel!
Hey MEl, hope all is well over your way! Gorgeous photo of the dog all dressed up!!
Oh my gosh these are adorable girl!
So nice to see you scrapping!! Nate is getting so big!
Post a Comment