Thursday, April 28, 2011

Lollipop Ladies Challenge, Get Picky entry

Hello dear friends, can you believe it is the end of the month already, if you are finished all your challenges Lollipop ladies has just brought out their inspiration challenge (below), with such beautiful reds and yellows and greens, I just had to use the gorgeous Echo Park papers I got in the gorgeous Nook Kit.  This is Nate using the clippers on poor old Maxi, and before too long he will be quite good at it too. In the background are Nate and my handprints using paint.  If you would like to join in on the Lollipop Ladies challenge you can view the beautiful cards and other layouts the DT did for this challenge HERE......
























This is my Get Picky entry this month, I just loved the gorgeous sketch and I had to use these photos of my milk moustache boy with what looks like the only way he can focus long enough to look at me.....I just love these pics.  Okay I have just gone over to get the link and I have missed the boat, that'll teach me to look more closely at dates. lol. I had heaps of fun anyway.

Hope everyone is well and happy and I look forward to catching up with you all to check out your works of art. Melxxx

23 comments:

Melissa said...

Man you and I need to get together IRL one day and scrap boys together Mel...how cool would that be???
Just adore those photos of Nate with the milk moustache...too funny and pulling his eyelids out...hahahaha

Jasmine S said...

Love your use of the EP paper. It is such a fab range and you have used it beautifully. Fab LOs.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeee these!!! AWESOME colors and photos...and loving that misting on that first one!! BEAUTIFUL Mel! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Marelize said...

Gorgeous pages Mel!! Nate always makes me smile with all the funny things he does.
Thanks for all your lovely comments on my blog dear friend. I appreciate it. xxx

T.W said...

Really awesome work on these, the handprints make such a cool background!
The last one is amazing, not only because of the fun photos, but I really love the layering and the string with a camera charm! Loves~

Anonymous said...

awesome pages Mel, you are so talented!!!

Always enjoy seeing your work, hope you are both well, enjoy!

AM

Kelly Massman said...

What fun! I especially love the 2nd one with those goofy photos!

ann said...

Fantastic colours and great composition both pages.
You need to keep an eye on the calendar my friend lol :)
Have a fantastic week end xx

Rachael Funnell said...

Hey Hey MEL!!the hand prints are a FABBO idea, May have to borrow that 1!!!! hehehehe
You have worked wonders with the EP paper Awesomely.... 2 Wonderful LO's!! Thumbs Up..

P.S THANKS for your lovely comments you leave on my blog, I always love you popping BY!!
XXX

Jocelyn said...

OHHHHHHHHHHH I love how you did your handprints....I have to do this with the boys!!!!

Wonderful papers!!!! Love Echo Park!!!

Nate is just soooooo adorable!!!

Wishing you a great day!!!

Cathy said...

Two fantastic LO's Mel.. so bright and fun and Nate looks so cute as usual!! The handprints looks fab on your 1st LO and I love all the layered detail on your 2nd.. such gorgeous work!! Have a wonderful weekend :)

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Mel, these are fabulous! I love love love your Get Picky layout - those pics of Nate are just soooo adorable LOL

p.s have just emailed you sweets ;)

Lisa Amiet said...

Oh these are both just adorable Mel, love the milk moe! Beautiful work xoxo

yyam said...

Mel, these are awesome! That first one is just pure eye candy! Love the fussy cutting and how you've one with journaling. And that second one...*sigh*...you can't go wrong with such a cutie! Love the clustering of embellishments. Just fantastic! :)

Have a fabulous weekend!

Michelle H. said...

Gorgeous Lo's!!
Love the handprints on the first one I have created a LO before but she had her hand print on some paper instead of the background!!
Very cool with adding it to the background!!
Love the 2nd one you really rocked that sketch!!
This Lo is amazing with all the deatails!!
Just adorable Nate givng him a haircut!!
Hope you both have a wonderful weekend!!
Love to you both!

Kim said...

love the hand cut flowers in the first one, and those fabulous photos hehehe in the second!

Cynthia Lloréns said...

I really love these!!!
Wonderful colors and photos...and loving that misting on that first one!! Great LO !!
Thanks for came to my blog and live a sweet comments. So nice !!!
Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs from Brazil
Cynthia

Michelle H. said...

I can not believe how tall Nate is getting!!
Hope you both are enjoying your weekend!
The value of the Liz kit is pretty good!
Not only are getting the card & envelope and the embellshments but you are also getting all the photo papers to create the Lo.
I think its 6 to 8.
You also get an inclusive sketch that has not been revealed.
I was pleased wit the kit.
I'm hoping to make a card soon with some of it!
TC & love to you both!!

LG said...

Love everything! Your design and composition is impeccable!

Lynnda said...

WOW WOW WOW.... I love both layouts... so beautifully done... and I heart Nate's pictures mostly... hes so darling!!!...I love the choice of your PP and embellishments... perfectly match!!! You are truly a great scrapper out there... very inspiring to me...as always... hugs and kisses to you and my darling Nate.... xoxo

Angela said...

hey bud!! been super busy so I haven't been able to stalk for a while! had a catch up and all your LO's are just gorgeous! super creative you are! all different and all equally fabulous!! xx

Ella Swan said...

Love these 2. Not sure why I am being such a bac blogger but I just seem to be so short of time these days. Love your For the Record layout & your painting on the background is awesome there! Your Get Picky one has great photos!! Sorry you missed the boat :( Last time their linky thing was faulty so always check on that in case it's not actually too late :)

Helene Bogren said...

What a wonderful layout you have done! Love the colors and the paint in the background. I loved looking into your blog! Thanks for visiting my blog the other day and welcome back! :)