Hello everyone, well I am back into it, took me a while after getting back from Holidays, but thankfully I am as addicted as ever. I just loved the challenge at LOLLIPOP LADIES this month, easter eggs, so colourful and just look at those centres.......this is Nate and I on the Sesame Street Plane ride at Seaworld. We both had a lot of fun but I have decided that I took too many photos and am going to do a mini book of our visit.
Above is the gorgeous inspirational photo, the little extra criteria is to add some sparkle and/or glitter, I added some kindy glitz to my heading.
Nate actually asked me to take this photo, each arvo we would walk along the sidewalk right by the beach, and he would sometimes take his scooter. Boy as I look at this photo he is getting too big too fast.....He just loves this shirt, he says it is his favourite, the gorgeous Tanya Tahir and her family gave this to him. Thanks Tanya.
Well I am off to check out your blogs, Julie T-W just know I am still trying to get into your blog (their is now 2 blogs I cannot get into) but I will send you an email.
Love to you all. Melxx



25 comments:
They are gorgeous colours you have chosen for the LO and I am Lv'ing all the elements.
and OMGoodness what a fantastic photo of your little man...I suppose next time I see him he will even be bigger.
awesome layout, love seeing your pages!
A mini would be fab, I totally have ideas to do some eventually, just getting to it, so much I wanna do! hehee
Nate looks too cute!
Have a great day!!!!
What a cutr pic of Nate, cheeky little face....LOL!!! Love the Lo, the layering and so much detail :)
WOW... what a fabulous and FUN layout MEL... I love the photo too..the colors mostly...!! Yummy and colorful embellishment used Awesome...NAte is so cute... I really like looking at his smile...heartbreaker!!...LOL..TFS MEL... hugs and kisses to you and Nate too...xoxo
Hey, Mel, love the glittery title and the background pp, and can't wait to see the mini album! You guys must've had a blast! Nate's T-shirt is really cute, it suits him to a T, haha! I'm pretty sure I have rellies in Burleigh Heads, small world. Anyway, must make dinner, chicken and potatoes tonight, very ambitious for me! Love, Roxy.
gorgeous layout, and a great photo
I just love how your embellies surround the pic. It really draws your eye to it. Fabulous work.
And love that pic of DS. Gotta love a smile like that.
what a great layout Mel, love all the layers. Nate is getting tall!!! hope you are both well xox
Hello there my friend;0) Great LO! The airplane with twine swirling behind is super cute. Love the colors and the picture is adorable of the two of you.
Nate is an absolute ham! adorable! Looks like you two had a great time at Sea World. Hope you are having a great week;0) Talk to you soon.
Hugs to you and Nate
Cecelia B
The layout is absolutely gorgeous as always. I love the photo on it too. You two are adorable together. I can not believe how big Nate is getting!!! What a cutie for sure.
So cute, Mel! Love the little airplane embellies! They do grow so quickly!!!
Hmmmmmmm... I wish I knew what to do to fix that for you :( I love love love love that photo and the lo!! I loveeeeeee the photo and all the yummy embellies you used! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Stunning LO!!
Love this one it is one of my favorites!!
Love all the cluster of embellishments and the flowers!!
What a precious picture of you both!!
Yes he does look like he is getting bigger!!
Love & hugs!
Just LOVE LOVE your LO Mel!!!!
Sooo fun & full of life... Just FABBO..... Ohhh & how C.U.T.E is your boy Nate! that photo of him is Super Dooper Cute!!
Thanks for your kind words....
Enjoy your Day!!!
XXX
Awesome LO Mel.. so fun and bright and so many gorgeous layered embellishments.. LOVE IT!! You're on fire atm :)
LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this...what a great colors!!!
Oh Nate....you are such a cutie!!!
Wishing you a wonderful day today!!!
Just love this gorgeous layout Mel and that pic of Nate is just way too cute! Have a great weekend. xx
Hey Mel! Gorgeous work as always! it sounds like you had a ball on your hols! WOW what a fab photo of Nate! he is too cute!! Love W xx
Good to have you back Mel! Love your layout with all it's interest & your little man is definitely growing up! Glad you had such a great holiday (I know it was great 'cos you took such a span of photos LOL) I agree, for holidays mini-albums are a great concept, but whenever I take one on I am reminded how much work they are!!
Love the page so many little details to look at,and Nate cuts a dashing figure in his new t-shirt, did you get the email about the flowers Mel?
Totally diggin the cheery looking layout! Love the colors. Nate is getting cuter each time I visit ur blog, always smiling! That tee on him looks so cool.
What a precious picture of him and the scooter!!
Him & Ellie would get along great she loves her scooter too!
That chocloate looks good!!
Hope you & Nate enjoyed the weekend!!
Love & hugs!
fun page! Love it!
Loving all of these LO's totally awesome!! so wish I could manage something as cool as your work!!
Thanks so much for your little message too.....:) my email is loudahlstrom@gmail.com ... forgot about even entering.. lol... but sure is a lovely surprise!
Lou xxx
awww Mel....I am just catching up on blogland and this photo of Nate in his shirt is sooo cute! I am SO GLAD that he loves that top. Please give him a big kiss n cuddle from me xxx
Post a Comment