I did this double layout as a tribute to my beautiful top dog Maxi Taxi, we call him hoggy for short as he loves his food, he would rather try any food first and then if it doesn't appeal to him, he just spits it out, whereas his son Stanley sniffs the food first, predetermines whether he will like it or not. We much prefer this option. Max is 12 now, I have had him to the vet Friday as he has 2 big lumps the size of ping pong balls (well just a tad smaller) under his front and back leg, after $102.00 antibiotics and $57.00 non medicare (lol) consultation fee the verdict is they are fat lumps, so that is a relief to the system. (My system especially as he has been through 12 years of my life - good times and bad times) and I don't want to lose my most trustworthy, best friend.
Scrapping pictures of my 6 year old son has been my favourite thing to do, I now enjoy making cards as well, I work for Child Protection Services during the week days and have the luxury of taking and picking my little boy up from school, we have built our little dream house, have 2 chickens (Lolly & Dolly), 2 poodles and 2 loud parrots (Trevor and Charley) and fantastic friends and neighbours.
Sunday, March 1, 2009
I did this double layout as a tribute to my beautiful top dog Maxi Taxi, we call him hoggy for short as he loves his food, he would rather try any food first and then if it doesn't appeal to him, he just spits it out, whereas his son Stanley sniffs the food first, predetermines whether he will like it or not. We much prefer this option. Max is 12 now, I have had him to the vet Friday as he has 2 big lumps the size of ping pong balls (well just a tad smaller) under his front and back leg, after $102.00 antibiotics and $57.00 non medicare (lol) consultation fee the verdict is they are fat lumps, so that is a relief to the system. (My system especially as he has been through 12 years of my life - good times and bad times) and I don't want to lose my most trustworthy, best friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the LO Mel, I love that you can use so many photos on a LO and make it look gorgeous, I struggle really hard. AND you have gone and done a double, Stunning! xx
Post a Comment