Scrapping pictures of my 6 year old son has been my favourite thing to do, I now enjoy making cards as well, I work for Child Protection Services during the week days and have the luxury of taking and picking my little boy up from school, we have built our little dream house, have 2 chickens (Lolly & Dolly), 2 poodles and 2 loud parrots (Trevor and Charley) and fantastic friends and neighbours.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
This is Nate with his Aunty Julie (my little sister) and he just adores her, she never fails to come out with some crazy photos, which make scrapping pages of her and Nate heaps of fun, you can see why Nate loves her.
3 comments:
I love that you use flowers on your little mans pages!! I do too!
Leanne :o)
Gorgeous flower/circle/pearl clusters!
WOW Mel as always your LO's never stop amazing me, this is gorgeous!
Kellie xx
Post a Comment