This layout I did approx 12 months ago, thought I might start adding some of them as a indication to see if my style has changed. I am so inconsistant with my style though I go from limited embellishments and lots of photos, to filling the whole page with stuff so guess I just haven't defined my particular style as yet, I love it all ways.
Scrapping pictures of my 6 year old son has been my favourite thing to do, I now enjoy making cards as well, I work for Child Protection Services during the week days and have the luxury of taking and picking my little boy up from school, we have built our little dream house, have 2 chickens (Lolly & Dolly), 2 poodles and 2 loud parrots (Trevor and Charley) and fantastic friends and neighbours.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
This layout I did approx 12 months ago, thought I might start adding some of them as a indication to see if my style has changed. I am so inconsistant with my style though I go from limited embellishments and lots of photos, to filling the whole page with stuff so guess I just haven't defined my particular style as yet, I love it all ways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Mel, I love your STYLE and it's nice to see something different in each layout, keeps it interesting, I just love it! Leanne ;o)
WOW Mel you are so creative! WOW, I love it, it's just simply GORGEOUS!
Kellie xx
Post a Comment