Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My favourite scrap magazine is Creating Keepsakes, I have to admit for me some of my favourite pages are ones I have lifted from this magazine, usually Ali Edwards original designed ones, although I haven't been able to quite grasp her concept to use only a few photos (select the best) I have heaps of trouble with this so I try to scrap them all. But I still appreciate the inspiration I get from attempting to copy her layout, usually turns out nothing like the original which to me is a good thing. This layout was one of the ones with me holding the camera in front of me and just snapping away whilst we were being silly. I love these times, we both laugh and carry on like fools. Hope he remembers these times.

2 comments:

ames said...

Love Ali Edwards... and love your layout. And I don't see a problem with sometimes scrapping every single photo... especially such a cool sequence like this :).

Tracy Firth said...

I love the way that you scrap heaps of photos on a layout - you know I struggle with this.