Thursday, March 5, 2009

Isn't this the most awesome card, I actually see this as a layout, Kellie Winnell, a Stampin Up! Distributor, which is awfully dangerous, as they have the most awesome stuff, has become guest designer at two different locations, do yourself a favour if you want to be spellbound by her awesome cards, I first met her at my favourite scrapping site, The Scrappin Kats, and she is a great person as well as a very talented lady. This card is just one of the many gorgeous cards she has made (she could make me 10 kits to make these cards and I would buy them) she is just that talented). I wish she lived closer but I would love to have a few days of paper crafts with this lady. Anyway just wanted to showcase this as the nicest card I have ever seen......Big comment - but this is Me.

No comments: