Monday, March 2, 2009


The crazy lady in this photo is on her way to my house right now, I first met Josephine when I put an add in the paper for a boarder whilst living in Hervey Bay, the heading read "Must love Dogs" because my animals share the house with me (and I mean share) and Jason moved in with me and I met Josephine and her partner Rob as a result of this, I am so grateful I did, because she is an awesome person, she means the absolute world to me and although we don't see each other as often as we used to, I miss her gaiety, positive and down right craziness, I would imagine those of you lucky enough to know Kellie Winnell, would think of my Josephine like her, although she isn't into scrapbooking YET! I am working on her, and she pours over my albums when she is here. We will be planning a trip to Sydney later in the year to spend some time with her and her family so lots to look forward to. God bless all the crazy friends we all have out there, they make life so much more enjoyable.

No comments: