I made this clock about 12 months ago for Nate's room, now it has to be put out of harms way, he always looks at it through the door of the cabinet that I have it in, he is not 100% at the moment, I can tell because he doesn't pester me to read 6,387,000 books at night when he goes to bed. lol. He is actually asleep in my arms as I am typing this, there is a big storm with heaps of wind and rain in this one, as long as it doesn't destroy anything, that is fine. Hope it reaches the dry parts of our Country as well.
Scrapping pictures of my 6 year old son has been my favourite thing to do, I now enjoy making cards as well, I work for Child Protection Services during the week days and have the luxury of taking and picking my little boy up from school, we have built our little dream house, have 2 chickens (Lolly & Dolly), 2 poodles and 2 loud parrots (Trevor and Charley) and fantastic friends and neighbours.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
I made this clock about 12 months ago for Nate's room, now it has to be put out of harms way, he always looks at it through the door of the cabinet that I have it in, he is not 100% at the moment, I can tell because he doesn't pester me to read 6,387,000 books at night when he goes to bed. lol. He is actually asleep in my arms as I am typing this, there is a big storm with heaps of wind and rain in this one, as long as it doesn't destroy anything, that is fine. Hope it reaches the dry parts of our Country as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the clock Mel, I want to do one too! Does it keep good time? LOL...Leanne :o)
PS: Thanks so much for the notebook punch, I love it!! The tag that came with it was gorgeous too, you clever thing you!
Post a Comment